main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Clone Wars: Act of Betrayal

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MasterP, Mar 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterP

MasterP Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jun 8, 2003
    Hey ereryone. Here is my book. It takes place the same time as Episode III.

Star Wars

Clone Wars: Act of Betrayal

Intro: The Clone Wars is coming to an end. With the remaining Separatist forces being destroyed, the Republic has a new hope. After rescuing Chancellor Palpatine from being kidnapped by the Separatist, only a few Separatist controlled planets exist. One of them being Srildon, the Trade Federation?s last stronghold. The Jedi High Council sends a huge Clone Assault group to the planet led by Jedi General Ajin Nolis. But something terrible happens . . .

Key Characters:

Ajin Nolis. Jedi Master. Human Male
    A-Keth. Jedi Knight. Human Male
    Teka Bohrr. Jedi Master. Human female.
    Command Solm. Clone Commander. Clone.
    Sergeant Tambr. Clone officer. Clone
    Major Thorn. Assassin. Unknown species.
    Ssihq Bantherr. Jedi Knight. Ssinther male
    Cambarrin Tull. Trade federation officer. Nemoidion male.

Section 1: Rescue

Chapter 1

Location: The Core System. Coruscant. Space battle above the planet.

Over the city-planet of Coruscant, the Separatist Battle Cruiser sped away fast followed by dozens of Republic cruisers and frigates. The cruiser took multiple hits from the frigates and destroyers following it. The Separatist shark-like ship charged its weapons and sent a wave of lasers toward a small, Republic frigate that had gained close to the Separatist cruiser. The frigate took a number of hits and started fall apart. A wave of droid star fighters flew by it firing their laser cannons at the frigate?s command bridge. The frigate stopped, sparked, and blew into a million pieces.
    Jedi Master Ajin Nolis blinked hard as the space sky lit up in an orange fire-ball. He piloted his Jedi Star Fighter away from the destroyed frigate to avoid any of the floating remains.
    ? We just lost the Iroquois!? came a voice from another Republic ship. ? We?re taking heavy damage.?
    Ajin Nolis knew the Separatist ship was larger and stronger than their dozens of Republic frigates and destroyers following it. But the Separatist ship was not their only concern. Hundreds of droid star fighters focused on firing at the Republic capitals which were trying to slow them down while giving the Separatist cruiser enough time to make a getaway run with their captured Chancellor Palpatine.
    Chancellor Palpatine had been captured back on Coruscant by Separatist forces and was brought aboard a Separatist ship. The Separatist hoped to bring the Chancellor back to Mustafar but a small Republic battle group arrived at Coruscant to intercept the Separatist ship. Jedi and Clone star ships were trying to board the ship, but they weren?t able to get close enough with all the droid star fighters and the artillery the Separatist ship had.
    ? This is Ajin Nolis,? Ajin said on an open channel, so all other Jedi and clone pilots could hear. ? We need to board that ship and rescue the Chancellor.?
    A Republic Gunship appeared by Ajin Nolis?s Jedi Star Fighter, and the Clone pilot from the Gunship turned his head toward Ajin?s fighter.
    ? We?re ready to go in,? the pilot said. ? I have four or five clone soldiers in here.?
    ? This is Anakin Skywalker,? a voice came from another Jedi pilot said. ? Follow my lead. I can get us in.?
    ? Anakin,? another Jedi pilot said. ? Don?t get too close to those heavy guns by the hangar. The last boarding group that tried to get in was fried before they got close.?
    ? Relax, Obi-Wan,? the pilot named Anakin said. ? Master Nolis. Can you give us cover in? Maybe a distraction would get the job done.?
    Ajin was about to respond from a clone star fighter flew by with thre

2. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003

That was well written P. Interesting how you blended in movie characters with other characters. I liked the reference to Jorus C?boath especially.

Also good to get in the good general.

3. MasterP

Jun 8, 2003
    Thanks KOS. ;)

MP

4. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Sweeeeet! *snrk* Anakin killed Dooku and smiling hehehe glad Mace didn't frown upon that! ;)

Makes ya wonder what that 'something else' that Mace felt on the ship, was it Grevious or 'Sidious'? hehehehe

Good work!! Can't wait for more!

5. MasterP

Jun 8, 2003
    was it Grevious

yes it was Grevious. ;)
    And more will be coming soon.

MP

6. MasterP

Jun 8, 2003
    Here is the next sections of my book

Section 2: Attack on Srildon

Location: In Hyperspace. Fourteen Clone ships are on their way to Srildon. Ajin Nolis is on board the leading Clone ship, the Juvinator.

Chapter 4

Ajin Nolis sat in a huge conference room inside his Clone Battle Ship, called the Juvinator. They were discussing their battle plans for the attack. The table seated a total of eight poeple. They were: Jedi Master Ajin Nolis, Jedi Knight A-Keth, Jedi Master Teka Bohrr, Jedi Knight Ssihq Banther, Clone Commander Solm, and Clone Seargent Tambr, and two other Jedi Knights.
    Commander Solm, the leading clone of the battle, stood in his chair and was controlling a hologram that showed the layout of the planet.
    ? The planet Srildon,? he began. ? Is thirty-percent water, the other parts are all sandy continents. Just like deserts. The Trade Federation do not know that we are coming, and their Control Ship?s are all docked on the ground. Most of the planet has underground bases, while only a few Fortress?s are positioned above the sand.?
    ? What about the water?? Jedi Master Teka Bohrr asked. Teka Bohrr was a human female with short, blonde hair. She was a skilled lightsaber handler and was also a good friend with Ajin Nolis. ? Are there any water battle cruisers.?
    ? Yes,? Commander Solm said. ? There is a floating droid factory that hovers above the water. It is guarded by numerous water battle cruiser and submarines. A water attack wouldn?t be easy.?
    ? Couldn?t we should it down from above?? a Ssihg Bantherr asked. he was a male Ssinther, and he was one of the last one of his race. His planet was attacked by the Caviets, back in the Caviet/Republic war, and was completely wiped out. As far as he knew, he was the only survivor of his species.
    ? The air space above the water is heavily guarded by droid star fighters,? Commander Solm said. ? They could shoot down our gun ships before we got close.?
    ? That water station will be our first target before we attack on land,? Ajin said. As leading Jedi General of the mission, he had the overall decision power. ? Our Clone Gunships could prove effective on a frontal attack, while our Jedi and Clone fighters took out the droid star fighters guarding it.?
    ? We should board it,? A-Keth said. ? And then attack from the inside, it won?t be that hard.?
    ? My men are ready to attack that station,? Seargent Tambr
    said. ? We have enough Clone gunships to fly us in.?
    ? We?ll take a position around the planet and send in the Clone gunships and head for that floating droid factory.?
    ? And who will be in command for these missions?? Commander Solm asked.
    ? Ssihq and Teka will be the Jedi that land in the floating droid factory,? Ajin said. ? Sergeant Tambr?s men will follow the orders of Ssihq and Teka. Me and Commander Solm will land the other half of our ground forces on land and begin the attack there.?
    ? What about me?? A-Keth asked.
    ? We are going to need your pilot skills,? Ajin said. ? So you?ll be flying one of the Clone Gunships into battle at that floating droid factory. You?ll be carrying a squad of Clone troopers. So fly carefully, after you land, take out the fighters and battle cruisers guarding the station.? A-Keth nodded in understandment.
    After giving everyone there objectives, Ajin looked over at Commander Solm. ? How much longer until we reach Srildon??
    ? We should be arriving there soon,? Commander Solm said. ? Even though their Space battle Cruiser are docked on the ground, we will still have to deal with their orbital guns and their MAC cannons guarding the planet.?
    ? Okay,? Ajin said. ? Teka, A-Keth, Sergeant Tambr, and Ssihq, I want you four to get to the hangar. Once we drop out of Hyperspace you?ll fly out and destroy those orbital guns.

7. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    I've read the first part before and i thought it was well written. I have to say you havent lost your touch. This second part, is very good, descriptive. Keep it up Master P

[face_love]

8. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Awesome P. That was a good continuation.

9. MasterP

Jun 8, 2003
    thanks guys! :D

MP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.