Clone Wars Breakfast Sept 29

Discussion in 'Louisville, KY' started by jedimika, Sep 10, 2012.

1. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Clone Wars Season 5 premieres Saturday Sept 29 at 0930. Would you all be interested in coming over to the old hidden rebel base for a pre-premiere breakfast get together? Or was everyone just planning on sitting at home in their jammies and watching it? I'm thinking everyone could start showing up between 0700 and 0730. Give us some time to hang out. I could do some pancakes and bacon and we'd have the usual Saturday Morning Cartoon staples of sugary cereal, pop tarts and donuts. You can even wear your jammies.

Thoughts? Feedback?
    Last edited by jedimika, Sep 10, 2012
  2. Lord_Zannah Jedi Master

star 2
    I appreciate the offer Mika, but that's the same day as the Diabetes Walk at Churchill. We're supposed to be out there by 10:00am. And man.... I wish they were'nt airing so early in the morning now. Glad they went syndicated though. [face_batting]
  3. BulbousFreak Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I really like the idea Mika, and if 11 and I don't have other plans (I don't know yet) we will certainly try. Sometimes an early morning get-together is a fun adventure simply because of how different it is from the usual night-time party. Although of course you have to get sufficient sleep first heheh
  4. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3
    I'll talk to Brandy and see if she wants to do this. I'm definitely game :)
  5. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Yeah if I didn't have to work later in the day I would be joining you for that event. Feel free (if we do this) to drop by for a cup of caf before.
  6. Lord_Zannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Thanks Mika... we just might. [face_batting]
  7. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Dar says he's in and Sara spoke to 11-11 and Brooke this weekend and they said they could make it so looks like this is a go!

Zannah, looks like Midnight posted event times in Central not Eastern so you should have an hour more than you thought.
  8. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3
  9. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  10. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    How about everyone start showing up about 0730 or so. Fell free to get into the spirit and wear your PJs (I am). Speaking of Jammies he hasn't chimed in yet. Come on Jammies, you're the one that put the idea in my head for this event with your talk at CVI.

Planned menu is pancakes, bacon, breakfast cassarole, and coffee cake with cereal, poptarts and fruit available. To drink there will be coffee, juice and milk. Anything else you might personally enjoy for breakfast (like soft drinks) is BYO.
  11. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    Dang! I was sooo trying not to get called on.
  12. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  13. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    May be able to make this but need directions
  14. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    PM sent. Hope to see you there.
  15. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Thanks to everyone for getting up early and coming out. Thanks for the Star Wars PJ solidarity Relin. Mrs jedimika and I really enjoyed having everyone over, especially those people we haven't seen since before Celebration. We'll have to do this again this season. Maybe something easier next time like a donut tasting where I bring in donuts from the various vendors around town and we compare and discuss.
  16. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    So.... Early..... Can't... Stay.... Awake.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  17. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3
    Thanks again for having everyone over. It was fun! Something I would definitely do again :)