Tucson Clone Wars- Cartoon Network- October 3rd

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Oct 3, 2008.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay, so a late reminder.. Uh.. this is tonight!!
  2. Zedd Tucson AZ Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Ba ha ha. I was going to post a topic, but I kept forgetting. Some CR I am! But anyways, Brandon is coming too, Cat.
  3. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    Awesome!! I'm excited!
  4. Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Grand Master

star 2
  5. Zedd Tucson AZ Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    9pm. There's a cool little countdown thingie in the corner right now.
  6. Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I figured that out. It was AWESOME!
  7. GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Master

star 4
    Will there be a way to watch episodes online?
  8. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    not so far. Until the 30th of Sept they were showing the preview special online though.
  9. Zedd Tucson AZ Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Well, that is, if you go the orthodox route. There might be s cut-up episode on Youtube, and I know of a few other websites where you can find TV shows online. I'd rather not post them publicly, though. PM me if you want to know...
  10. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
  11. GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Master

star 4
    No worries. Let's face it my money goes to bills, taxes, family, and Star Wars. Once the season comes out on DVD I'll see it.
  12. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    oh ... not for shame on you.. for shame on ZEDD for his secret PMing info.. LOL
  13. GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Master

star 4
    I've done worse for sure. Back a year and half ago at Boston Market you ever see a cloud of funny smelling smoke in the back?
  14. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    do I want to know the rest of that?? oh yeah.. I gotta have an explanation for that.
  15. GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Master

star 4
    I better watch it before I get banned. I'm just too inappropiate for my own good. How long are the episodes?
  16. Zedd Tucson AZ Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    oy.

The episodes are 1/2 hour, but the first night (Oct. 3), they ran 2 in a row.
  17. GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Master

star 4
    Cool. I am definitely interested in seeing what they do. How would you rate them Zedd?
  18. Zedd Tucson AZ Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Well, I didn't hate them as much as the movie!

IDK. It was interesting, and I think the format is better in the form of a light TV show rather than a huge non-blockbuster.
  19. GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Master

star 4
    What are you talking about? It clearly broke all records recently established by The Dark Knight.
  20. darthbane187 Jedi Knight

Hello Clone wars fans,the 2 episodes on tomorrow night start at 8:30pm on cartoon network.Enjoy!
    Hey Cat are you still coming to watch it at my place?If anyone else cares to join you are welcome.
    Darthbane 187
  21. esahr8 Jedi Knight

star 1
    The Clone Wars movie was quite possibly the worst movie I've ever paid money for. And I saw it at midnight.

I'm just pretty much pretending the show doesn't exist. I'll read the eventual book based on the series though. Maybe Karen Traviss will write it.

*dodges angry glares and runs*
  22. Zedd Tucson AZ Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    You know, I was there at midnight too, so I might have seen you. But anyways, the TV show is not as bad as the movie. Seriously. It's worth checking out, if just to make fun of it.
  23. darthbane187 Jedi Knight

Zedd is correct,because I was with him at the midnight showing,I thougt the movie was dissapointing, but the TV series is more exciting and moves at a faster pace and I will follow it because it is more enjoyable.
  24. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes Phil I am coming over to your place tonight to watch CW. Looking forward to it.

I was one of the rare few that liked the movie, my son who is thirteen even panned it, but I being the oddball enjoyed it.
  25. esahr8 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well I was in Phoenix when I saw it, so I doubt that we ran into each other.

Then again, anythings possible.

I saw it at the Harkins Cine Capri in Scottsdale. Where did you guys see it? Maybe you were the group of people that sat behind us and made fun of it with us.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby