main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars cartoon on Starwars.com? online only or able to download?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by one-jedi, Jan 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. one-jedi

one-jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2003
    Hi, Just been watchign the clone wars cartoon on Starwars.com. I'm just wondering if there is anyway I can save the files on my computer so I can watch them whenever I want. I saw a post about burning cd's do I assume it is possible?

2. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    If you are a Hyperspace member, you should be able to download the versions you are watching off of StarWars.com -- and once that's done, backing the files up to a CD-R should be easy.

3. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    DP4m, how do you do that?

4. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Well, there are several options for saving the movie from the Hyperspace view (all of which SHOULD be legal, provided you are a Hyperspace member).

1) If you have Quicktime 6 Pro, the "down carat" in the bottom-right corner should allow you to "Save as Quicktime movie" which should do the trick.

2) If you have a regular Quicktime, after the movie is finished loading or 100% buffered (e.g. the grey bar is all the way across to the end) open up your Temporary Internet Files folder (IE) by doing "Tools -> Internet Options... -> the "Settings" button for TIF -> then the "View Files" button. Sort by SIZE and you should find that the Quicktime movies take up the most size. Copy the correct one out to the desktop and "voila!"

5. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.