main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Clone Wars Cartoon Party

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by greencat336, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    When: Nov 7th 6PM
    Where: Greencat's (PM her for directions)

The fourth Interclubbal will also be held.

Everyone bring some munchies. Please post if you are coming and what you are bringing (to avoid repeats)

I'll supply the pop and coffee. I'll also make some BBQ ham sandwiches or Sloppy Joes (whichever people prefer).

2. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    I'll bring chips and dip.

And Chris I'll need directions.

3. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    I will try to make it to defend my title. If so then I can bring drinks, mountain due, pepsi, whatever people want.

4. Shewski

Shewski Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    I'm in.... I've been rusty since putting on a decent appearance in the first meeting.

I think I'll make some cookies... come help me decide which kind!

5. MetalliJedi

MetalliJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    i'm in i'll bring some type of munchies.

6. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

I'll probably bring something of a pretzel variety, though it'll be so fantastic, you can count on being blown away be the awesome level of its fantasticness.

Count on it,
    Yours Truly

7. Shewski

Jul 12, 2002
    Hey, might as well revive this one. I'm gonna brining some peanut butter cookies, and I'd love some directions!

8. BonMothma

BonMothma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2003
    I will not be there Friday. If someone would draw a name for me for life day, you can PM me who it is. Thanks.

9. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    For once, I'm going to need a ride. I can get into Penn Hills by bus but will need a ride from there. I can meet along Frankstown somewhere. If anyone can help that would be most excellent. I won't need a ride home though. Em can take care of that.

Chris (GreenCat), I'll need directions for Em. Would you, kindly, PM them to me.

Tina, please bring the chips I left at the Halloween party as well as the remaining candy. Thanks.

See you all there, even if I'm just a tad late. (The bus that takes me there will get there around 6:08 pm). Again thanks to anyone who can help me out with a ride to Chris's.

10. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

Greencat... I'll need directions, too...

Shewski... Do you want to pick up Sal, or do you want me to? (We're probably the best two candidates for doing it.) I'm hooking up Tina (and Stacie too?) with a ride, and could probably snag Sal if you are unable to. Just let me know.

Killed a deer on Friday,
    Yours Truly

11. Shewski

Jul 12, 2002
    I can get Sal, since I'll be coming straight from work and won't get there until 6 or so anyways. Where on Frankstown, Sal? I can get pretty much anywhere pretty easily.

12. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    I think I got directions to everyone that needed them. If not, just tell me and i'll get them out to you.

Slight menu change on my part. I will be making chili. JROTC had a fundraiser selling various gourmet soup and chili mixes.

13. Shewski

Jul 12, 2002
    MMMM..... Chili.....

14. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    Shewski, pretty much anywhere the bus stops. I was thinking the Taco Bell. It's probably the easiest "landmark" for me.

Is that okay for you?

Don't worry, I won't eat any Taco Bell. We all know what happens....er I mean, I'll see you then.

15. Shewski

Jul 12, 2002
    Yeah, that's fine. I'll come to the lot after work and we can meet up then. I drive a grey Camry. Do you want me to PM my cell # just in case?

16. ZeroCool69

ZeroCool69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2002
    Since Fluke isn't going to be able to make it(as far as I knew, since he brought the trophy to the halloween party), should I bring the drinks? Whatever yinz want, I'll try to get. If not, is there anything else that needs brought?
    Oh, and Chris, if you could send me directions that'd be great. Thanks all, and see ya Friday.

17. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    Yes, please, that would be helpful.

18. MetalliJedi

MetalliJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    I just found out that my brother-in-law might not be able to go so I need a ride there now. and possibly a ride home if somebdy can help me out let me know.

19. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    Josh we'll give you a ride. Check your PM's for ride situation though.

20. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    i'm bringing these mushroom things i never made at the halloween party(forgot a lot of stuff there eh....um the cake) and probably some pizza rolls.

21. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    What about PIE! Tina?

I thought you liked PIE...

22. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    Pie is a good thing.

Zero, I have a 2 liter of pepsi, a 2 liter of Pepsi, a 2 liter of Sprite, a 2 liter of diet Mug root beer, several cans of diet Coke, and coffee.

If people want to drink something else, or you want to bring something else, you are welcome to do so. :)

23. Shewski

Jul 12, 2002
    Did all my cookies go, BTW?

24. Jedigirl514

Jedigirl514 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    hey, if it's not to late my mom's still not positive is she is letting come, but she will let me know later today...if I do come I will bring...what I was going to bring to the Halloween party...hope you don't mind the lateness GC

25. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    *laughs* I am the last person in the world to make any comments about people being late. ;)

The more the merrier.

Don't forget those that will be in the Interclubbal Tourney need to bring their $5 enterance fee!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.