main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Clone Wars Cartoon

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Raptor, Nov 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    What you think about it? Go to our website, vote in the poll there and discuss it here!

2. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    I can't watch it because I don't have cable anymore!!!! :( I wanna seeeeeeeee!!!!!!

-Fettish

3. Master_Wolf

Master_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    I saw the 5th episode of it. Not bad, but not sure what the overall relevance of this series will be.

Hopefully there will be a "animatrix" style DVD for those of us without cable. >)

4. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    It's pretty cool cartoon. Done by the same guy who does Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack (Genndy Tartakovsky). Acutally you can see alot of Samurai Jack influence in it.

Not a big epic story, so if your looking for that then your outta luck. More action than dialog, but I still think it's really cool anyway.

Cartoon Network will be playing the first 10 chapters tonight back-to-back and I will be recording it. Rumor has it a DVD of it will be out next month though, we will see.

5. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    I should also note that you can watch these online at Cartoon Network's site.

6. Master_Wolf

Dec 11, 2002
    Not when you have a "oh watch that snail pass me" internet connection like me you cant! =P

7. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Yeah, I envy those snails. I sit around and watch them sail past me at mind boggling speeds...

I'll have to wait for some charitable soul to let me watch the episodes they've recorded...

HINT HINT HINT......... ;)

Perhaps we should have a get together/meeting to view and discuss them?

-Fettish

8. Master_Wolf

Dec 11, 2002
    How many episodes will there be? Maybe when the series over we could have a meeting, watch them, and talk about what we thought?

9. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Well Chapters 1-10 have already been shown, and now we have to wait till spring 2004 to see 11-20 to complete the story :(

10. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Oh honestly.....let's just have a meeting!!!

Maybe we can watch the first section of cartoons, or not. Who cares, we need to get together and DO SOMETHING. Don't make me break out the whip.... LOL! ;)

-Fettish

11. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Cheese and crackers, not the whip!!!

Well, things have become more difficult for me to get together. I'll be working the overnight shift clear through Christmas, so I'll be asleep most of the day. I agree we should have a meeting, though, and I could probably manage to stay awake for a little while. :)

You guys can hash out the when and where.

12. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Hrrrmmmmmm.... Do you know of any days/times that would be possible for you? I wouldn't want you to miss out on the fun!

-Fettish ;)

13. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    It's really hard for me to get much of anything done between now and New Years. Too much family/shopping/holidays stuff. If you guys can come up with a date /time post it and I will see if I can make it. Unfortunally with the holidays I cannot commit/suggest any specific date/time right now :(

14. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    *sigh* Ah yes.....the holidays.... Since I don't get into Christmas I tend to loose sight of the fact that others are so busy... Oh well...

-Fettish aka Scrooge :(

15. Master_Wolf

Dec 11, 2002
    sadly christmas is similiar here. Since my family is scattered to the 4 winds, I end up doing christmas completely twice, and my birthday is within a week of christmas, so 2 of those as well. Very busy time.

16. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Christmas depresses the crap out of me. I don't have much in the way of family. Plus I'm in the same boat with Tom birthday-wise. My birthday is three days prior to Christmas, so it tends to get swept under the rug all the time. I don't decorate or anything either. It's just another day to me...

-Fettish aka The Grinch ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.