main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars Cartoons Return..........

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Jowebee17, Mar 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jowebee17

Jowebee17 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 16, 2003
    The remaining 5 Clone Wars Chapters began yesterday evening on Cartoon Network with Chapter 21. For those of you who do not know these five begin immediately where the last ones left off, and will finish off with events that will lead directly into Episode III.

There are supposed to be some major events take place in these last 5 Chapters to help fill in gaps in the Movie storylines. There were several key points in Chapter 21, and one huge plot point. The new chapters are between 10 and 13 minutes long each rather than the old format of 2-3 minutes each.

The new chapters air each night this week on Cartoon Network in the evening. Depending on which feed of Cartoon Network you have the time may vary, but I watched last nights chapter at 8:00 P.M. The chapters will also be accessible the day after they air on CartoonNetwork.com

Here is a link that should take you directly to the viewing area on Cartoon Network's website....

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/promos/200503_starwars/index.html

Enjoy !!!!!

Oh and for those who are interested the first 20 chapters were just released on DVD today(Tuesday March 22)

2. Phantom-Iam

Phantom-Iam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 2002
    I'm going to buy the dvd today. I saw ch. 21 yesterday too. Very good. I will probably enjoy it more after I see the first 20.

edit: for those with Dish Network (mountain) it comes on at 5pm

3. Jowebee17

Jowebee17 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 16, 2003
    Yeah chapter 21 was really good. I am buying the DVD today also.

4. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I was lucky to get the DVD. I went to Best Buy after work, they were sold out so I rushed over to Circuit City and found the last copy. :D

5. Phantom-Iam

Nov 24, 2002
    Yeah I was afraid of going somewhere and it would be sold out, but Target had 15 of them. I had to work late and missed last night's episode. Luckily I'll be able to record all of them on Saturday. I loved this DVD, very cool. And I was just thinking when Vol 2 comes to DVD that will be 2 hours of the Clone Wars Cartoons. :D

6. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    between work and dance I miss all the episodes when they air. What time will they be shown on Saturday?

I'm just glad I can watch them on Cartoon Network.

7. Phantom-Iam

Nov 24, 2002
    I guess it depends on what you have, Cable/Satellite.

6pm-7:30pm on Satellite (DirectTv or Dish)
    9pm-10:30pm on Comcast

8. Jedi_Noghri

Jedi_Noghri Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2004
    They're on at 5 PM for me with DirecTV

9. Phantom-Iam

Nov 24, 2002
    Cause of work I have missed watching and taping Tues and Wed episodes. Thank goodness I will be able to tape them on Sat.

10. 20x6

20x6 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Man, I keep trying to watch the second one (or I guess the 22nd one) and it keeps glitching up on me. The furthest I've gotten is Anikin bringing Obi-Wan lunch.

(I don't think that's really a spoiler so I didn't black it out.)

11. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    :eek:

WHAT??? Anakin brings Obi-Wan lunch!!?? No wonder he turns to the darkside!! Oh, it is all over now!

12. 20x6

20x6 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Yeah. I finally got it working with realplayer. I tell you that lunch scene - scandelous!

I just want to add a little p.s. to this regarding the cartoons, and what's happening to the Star Wars universe.

jedi robots are dumb.

13. Phantom-Iam

Nov 24, 2002
    I watched the last chapter, it was awesome. It brings you pretty much right to the beginning of EP3. If you read the opening crawl you'll know what I mean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.