main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars Cartoons

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by IMAXPoe, Nov 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Does anybody know what time tomorrow night the first episode airs on Cartoon Network?

2. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Supposed to be right at 7:00. I'll be ripping it and would be more than happy to share it with anyone who wants it. Of course, I imagine the rest of the world will have the same thing to offer about about 7:15 :)

3. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    Did anyone see this at Plano. Weren't they suppossed to premier it there?

4. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    They did premiere the first episode in Plano, and it was very cool. They first had a short video Q&A with Genndy and the others involved in making it. There was also a live Q&A with one of the Cartoon Network Execs. She was very nice and gave a little bit of cool info, including the fact that episodes will get longer as the series goes on, and that they will be showing some episodes back-to-back near the end. It will be on every weekday until near the end of November, when they will do groups of episodes at a time.

5. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    Cool. I can't wait to see it!!! I envy you catching it at Plano Billy....Hey on a side note what are you thinking about Smallville so far???

6. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    For those of you that didn't see it at Plano....thoughts?

They were right, it looked a lot better on TV.

7. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    [face_shocked] OH MAH GAWD!

That frickin' rocked! It's gonna take me some time to get used to this 2-3 minute crap, though.

8. AladdinSane

AladdinSane Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2003
    Was that tonight? - Oh well. I saw it in Plano :)

JK - Of course I watched it! BUT my favorite part was the microsecond coming attractions for the next episode! Next time we get PREVIOUSLY ON! Woo Hoo! I'm curious what idiot decided to start it on Friday instead of Monday!
    I think I'll record the whole weeks worth and wait to watch it all at once. Then I'll feel that I actually got to watch something.

I think it's gonna be awesome! Gonna watch it again with the surround sound WAY UP.

addendum:
    ok, this is sad - we let Robby watch the 3 min toon and he INSISTS that it was only a commercial and wants to watch the whole thing! We are gonna have to record a weeks worth before we let him watch it again.

9. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    Just an FYI:

Clone Wars Cartoon Marathon on US TV
    Mon, Nov 10, 03 02:51:24 PM EST

On Friday, November 21st, the first 10 episodes of the Clone Wars cartoon will be shown in two blocks on Cartoon Network in North America.
    Episodes 1-5 will air from 7.30pm (ET/PT) with approximately two breaks.
    Episodes 6-10 will air from 9.30pm (ET/PT) with approximately two breaks.
    Those who receive Cartoon Network via satellite should check their local listings for the times.

10. GENERAL_FEL

Feb 10, 2001
    I just caught Chapter 2. I liked the first one, and this one was even better!

ARC Troopers rock!

11. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    I just watched the Clone Wars Cartoon a couple of min ago! It makes me laugh how quick it is and how much quicker the preview is!!! But I just watched it and then turned the channel to see that Smallsville was starting and I am full of angry right now, because I want to watch it!!! I can't believe that I sat down and watched one stupid episode of it and now I am hooked!!! Please come out soon 2nd season, so I can catch up!!!

12. pinata242

Apr 29, 2002
    Yeah, the 2nd season rules. I sure hope Santa remembers my Smallville Season 1 needs this Christmas.

DURGE! Man, he's awesome. He put that AT-TE down like it was a diseased cow! Nothing finer than his legion of biked IG-88s either. I'm so in love with this series.

13. Maumi

Jun 28, 2002
    We haven't even seen the second season yet! Billy and Kenzi let us borrow the first season and Mike2 had asked me if I was interested and I said no, then I was bored and have nothing better to do, so I sat down and watched an episode with him one night and next time I knew I spend my Sunday afternoon watching all the episodes before it, and the episode I watched was on the second to last DVD. And Mike2 was on the last DVD, so I had a lot of catching up to do! But that was the first time we ever saw it and since Season 2 isn't out yet, we haven't watched it and I can't start watching season 3 which is way I am so upset!!! No spoilers on Season 2 or 3 please!!!

14. pinata242

Apr 29, 2002
    Talk about a thread getting off topic, but this is from TV Shows on DVD:

Great news for fans of the WBs Smallville. Warner Bros has told us to expect the second season set to be released sometime in the first half of 2004. We're going to put our money on the latter half of the time, so we expect the set to be hitting store shelves April-June, although they may just surprise us with an earlier release date. As always, when more information becomes available we'll post it to the site.

It's looking more and more like 2004 is going to be an incredible year for Warner Bros. The other studios should look out because 2004 is going to have WB all over it.

That makes me very happy on an otherwise oh so hum-drum Thursday morning. :D

15. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Awww, Brent no reason to be just so-so.

I'm up for a Zenieth award tonight . :D

So tis a good day and we close at 4pm, so even better!!

16. pinata242

Apr 29, 2002
    Congratulations, Kenzi!

17. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    hope you win tonight Kenzi!

and yes this thread has gone way off topic.

I can't wait to see more of Durge and to see him battle some Jedi! That ought to be cool!

18. GENERAL_FEL

Feb 10, 2001
    "I'm up for a Zenieth award tonight."

What's a Zenieth Award? Regardless, I hope you win!

19. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    It's the Tulsa Apartment Association's award ceremony. She's up for Leasing Agent of the Year or some such :).

20. banditajs

banditajs Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2002
    Congratulations Kenzi. Hope you win. :)

21. GENERAL_FEL

Feb 10, 2001
    "She's up for Leasing Agent of the Year or some such."

That rocks! If you win, try to plug the Tulsa FanForce in your acceptance speech, OK? JK! Good Luck!

22. Maumi

Jun 28, 2002
    Good Luck!!!

23. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    Go Kenzi, it's your birthday, we're gonna party like it's your birthday, and we don't give a **** it's not your birthday... Opps, did I say that out loud. Good Luck Kenzi!!!

24. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Give Shelbi a little power and she goes all crazy on us. I demand a recount. :D just playing Shelbi

25. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Awwww..thanks everyone!

Well I didn't win, but thats ok. I was happy to be nominated when I had been less than a year being in the industry. :)

Now back to our regularly schedualed program....after last nights episode...Kit Fisto rocks my socks!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.