main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars : Chapter 21 summary.

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Super_Battle_Droid, Mar 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    Is that Eeth Koth in the Council scene? I thought he'd died on Geonosis?? [face_thinking]

{||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2004
    No, it is Agen Kolar

3. donarumo

donarumo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2002
    I had hoped 3P0 getting his golden armor would be touched on in ROTS, perhaps it still will. I do still hold out hope we find out why his leg bottom is replaced.

I also thought it was very cool when Amidala geve vade R2D2, a cool moment anyway.

I do have a question for those that know. What's the difference between a Jedi Knight and a Jedi Master. Are there more trials to pass or do you just get elected? Do all masters get a chance to be on the council?

4. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    I believe you become a Jedi Master when you've trained your padawan to Knighthood.

But no, not all Masters get to be on the council.

{||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    >>what does LFL stand for?<<

LucasFilm Ltd.

6. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Episode 21 rocked!

The Arc Troopers in their Custom Gunship was really cool!

I don't know why people get hung up on the details of Yoda's vision. I take it as Qui-Gon is a part of the living force and Yoda see's him trying to help Anakin make the right choice when he has to pass the "mirror" trial. The cave is the animators way of including some of the OT into their work. Don't forget these guys are fans just like you and me! That scene never happened, it was just Yoda's vision to show that Anakin might be okay when he it is time for that particular trial.

"Hibernation trance"?! Whatever, that guy was dead! If that's their excuse on how he lived, then they should start writing for Marvel. No body stays dead in the Marvel Universe for very long, just ask Moonknight's butler Frency! Lame. :p

I really liked the dialog from ESB Anakin says to 3-PO about his new gold coverings, "Impressive, most impressive!" I could have done without the "striptease" music though.

I also found it cool that the Arc's didn't pick up a life sign for General Grievous, making me wonder how much "organic" material the General has left. Looks like just his face and his mind!

Overall, I'm just glad these episodes are longer now, I dig this series! :D

-DZ

7. Obladi_Oblada

Obladi_Oblada Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 18, 2005
    moved to the official discussion topic

8. Ichor_Razor

Ichor_Razor Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Crap!, I just found out about the new ones airing & I've missed 3 episodes!. (Oh well, I can see them at starwars.com).

I just saw the 1st 2 & they were KICK @$$!.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.