main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Clone Wars debut

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by APDMandalorian, Aug 4, 2008.

1. APDMandalorian

APDMandalorian Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    Hello everyone! I know I'm behind the power curve...Any trooping ideas bouncing around about Clone Wars debut?

2. JaceMardu

JaceMardu Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2005
    Sure are! Check in with the DRS forum for the plans. I recall we're doing 4 hills theater. Or you can pm me for details. Good to see ya round!

3. DarthTybirus

DarthTybirus Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2007
    Hello everyone, i am a manager of works at the cottonwood 16 theatre and was wondering if anyone would be interested in coming to our opening weekend of clone wars a s a meet and greet thing. pending on how large of group i could get you in to see it for free. Please send me a message asap.

4. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Anyone going to do this?

5. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    I have to work on Saturday so I won't be able to do it. Cottonwood 16 would be good though since we did that for episode three

6. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    I know that the DRS will be at Four Hills, but if anyone would like to troop under the MA banner at Cottonwood, now's the time to speak up! I won't be able to do it, as I've got a wedding rehearsal & bachelor party on Friday, and the wedding on Saturday, but I'm willing to coordinate this if we get enough interest.

7. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    Are you getting married? Congratulations. Wow way to go buddy.. Where is my invite?

8. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    It's a Vegas wedding, so unless you're dressed like Elvis and legally allowed to marry people, you're not invited. Sorry.

9. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    I can go as the fat elvis. You aint nothing like a hot dog eating all the time. You aint nothing like a hot dog with mustard on the side....

10. sTaRWaRSfAnBoY35

sTaRWaRSfAnBoY35 Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2008
    I know that this has nothing to do with your wedding, but I think congratulations are in order and I wish you and your spouse the best. Anyways, I thought that I would tell you all that I was lucky enough to go to the sneak preview of Clone Wars on Saturday. It was FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! 'nuff said!

11. DarthTybirus

DarthTybirus Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2007
    Will anyone be able to do a meet and grett at the cottonwood 16 theatre?

12. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Hey thanks! Although, I should probably mention that I'm not actually the one getting married, that honor goes to a high school friend of mine. Scott and I were just joking around, he knew perfectly well I wasn't getting married cause no woman wants to date me. But hey, glad you like the Clone Wars! I'm so jealous of all of you that get to see it opening night.

13. JaceMardu

JaceMardu Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2005
    What time on Saturday?