main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars dinner and a movie for charity

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth_Cobern, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Cobern

Darth_Cobern Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2008
    The New Hampshire Mandalorians are pleased to present Dinner and a Movie on August 15th. We are raising money for the Make-a-Wish Foundation by selling tickets to a catered buffet dinner in Dover, NH (including raffles, costumed people, and live music) to be followed by a screening of The Clone Wars at the new Regal theaters in Newington, NH (stadium seating, giant screens). Contact us if you are interested through our website below or through our threads at the Jedi Council Forums>USA>Northeast>New Hampshire. Please pass the word along.

Thanks! [face_praying]
    http://www.freewebs.com/nhmandalorians

EDIT: No spamming

2. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    Wow that sounds awesome. I wish they were doing something like that near me.

3. Darth_Cobern

Darth_Cobern Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2008
    We were originally going to use the funds for ourselves, but we figured that this would be a better cause, more in line with "the Jedi Way."

4. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    Also, charitable causes usually rake in more people and .'. more dough. It's a great thing you guys are doing though, I wish the folk in my city would think of something like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.