Clone Wars discussion

Discussion in 'Richmond, VA' started by James3, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    I have not been keeping up with the series so I figured we could have a topic to talk about the cartoon as each episode airs.
  2. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Master

star 2
  3. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I've grown to love the show. DVR the thing on Friday nights and then I watch it as a Saturday morning cartoon with a bowl of cereal. The season opener last month with Cad Bane was pretty cool and seeing all the different Clones that come into play each episode is great. I love looking at their armor and markings.
  4. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Great! That's what I was hoping for! Do you guys have any of the episodes on Tivo or what ever? The Bounty Hunter seemed way cool in the shows I saw. What is his alliance? I am really behind on this since we are ALWAYS out when this is on. I really need to record it.
  5. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Master

star 2
    season 2 ep 5 was the best so far .
  6. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    I've been catching these piecemeal when I can, have some on dvr to watch still. Great fun to watch, although I wasn't too sure about the zombie geonosians and their alien queen mother!
  7. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Master

star 2
  8. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Zombies!!???!!! Sounds like Star Wars has gone to the crapper!

9. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    So I'm watching "The Clone Wars" this weekend and was rockin to the one hour premiere of the second half of the season. I tell ya, they do a great job with Grievous' character and the ship to ship space battles are always a thrill. I really enjoyed the second part though. It had the "hottest" Twilek I think I've ever seen! Talk about some cleavage! Anyway, great story point with Rex being wounded and left at a farm house
    where there was actually a Clone who'd turned rogue and left the military. Would Rex turn him in or wouldnt he? Some good themes and morality involved and well worth watching. Really love this show. I like anything that keeps the Star Wars Spirit Alive.
  10. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Interesting, sounds like something out of the RC books.
  11. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Never been much on the Star Wars books although I know many who have enjoyed reading them. They're kinda like the toys, there so many, I lose track of whats what!
  12. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Master

star 2
    the new ep that came on last friday was great. it was a 2 part episode. i love the 2nd one. it was about a clone trooper leaving the clone army. check it out when you can.
  13. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    Ive missed so many of them... whats out on dvd so far?
  14. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Master

star 2
    just season 1 . but i can make you a dvd with all of season 2 so far
  15. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    You might not want to post that publically!
  16. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    So long as he is not making a profit off of the DVD's there is nothing anyone can do.

Now if he was selling DVD's for twenty bucks a pop then there would be a problem.
  17. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, no issue there if its just for private use. I love watching the show. i always record it though to watch it Saturday morning with a bowl of Froot Loops! We're into new shows for awhile I would think. Each show can stand on its own independently so its not like you have to watch them in order to keep up. My little cousins love the show but could care less for the movies.
  18. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    So I actually caught the episode this past Friday night. Not bad. I find it interesting that they managed to take two of Karen Traviss story lines and put them together. WOW! No wonder she is not writing any more Commando novels.
  19. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    LOL! Poor lady, looks like she was sent packing eh? I'm really digging the animation of season two. I think they finished up season one, decided they wanted more action and made it happen. We're seeing a lot more Clone action and space related stuff whereas season one was more of an intro to the characters following on from the Clone Wars movie. I'd really like to see more of Obi Wan. Not necessarily battles against droids and whatnot but more of his personal side. The dude is bound to have some kinda emotional conflict going on that can be explored. After all, he is a man, with a man's needs. Correct?
  20. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Those are all the kind of things that I have always wondered about. Maybe that is why he is always sippin' the juice.
  21. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think the biggest thing most people are looking for is to see the Madalorian wars with Jango Fett. I just saw in the newest issue of Star Wars Insider, a big spread on it. All the troops are in Jango colors/armor. I'm thinking they'll make the war a season finale. We know though that it was a terrible thing. not only because it was the decimation of the Mandalorians but also because a lot of Jedi were lost as well.
  22. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    I admit that I still don't get the time line on the Mandolorian Wars. The Knights of the Old Republic video game have the Mando Wars happening before that. If that is a thousand years before all the movies how would Jango be part of it? Other sources have him right in the middle of it.

I get confused.
  23. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Another new Clone Wars this Friday @ 9pm. I just watched last weeks show where Ahsoka lost her lightsaber. Poor girl, valuable lesson learned. I forget the name of the Jedi Master that was with her in the show. He was old and hobbled around, until they came up against some bad guys. BAM! little dude goes ninja and pulls out a lightsaber out of his cane! A canesaber!
  24. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Gots to respect the Canesaber!
  25. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Master

star 2
    i just saw it . it was good. i like the canesaber as well.
    i just cant wait for fridays new ep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbI3NXKy9x0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.