main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars DVD

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Chosen_One986, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chosen_One986

Chosen_One986 Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2005
    i know this has probably been discussed a thousand and half times, and ya'll can close it after i recieve the proper answer.

Are all the Episodes that make up the Clone Wars volume one DVD edited together as one cohesive feature length movie or are they still split up into episodes?

I appreciate any answers anyone can give on this topic.

Thanks All.

Redirecting to here.

2. Captain_Fett

Captain_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2002
    You have both options. You can select "Play All" and watch them all edited together, or you can go to "Chapter Selection" and look at them separately.

3. Chosen_One986

Mar 26, 2005
    Thanks Fett, I appreciate your reply. I have read stuff about it, but i was unsure. If you have actually seen it together let me know what you think.

4. IceDrake523

IceDrake523 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2004
    The DVD is quite good and serves it's purpose. You don't see the Star Wars Clone Wars things or the chapter title before each one. Highly reccomended

5. Chosen_One986

Mar 26, 2005
    Thanks Drake, I was going to get it either way, but I was looking for other opinons about it. How about the quality of the picture itself, obviously with DVD we can expect quite a good picture, what's your opinion on that

6. master_organa

master_organa Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 5, 2004
    I really liked the picture. Very clear and detailed.

7. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    Yes very good as it is in widescreen format (WS rules)

8. DarthPyre

DarthPyre Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2005
    It works very well when edited together. I was surprised how well the segments flowed into each other into a cohesive whole. It's often quite seamless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.