main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars Episode 21 (SPOILERS!!!)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by XenoSkywalker, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XenoSkywalker

XenoSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Spoilers for Clone Wars Episode 21 Below...I know, I know....its redundant, but I dont want anyone to get spoiled..)

I cant any official information regarding the scene in Clone Wars Episode 21, where Young Anakin and Qui-Gon Talk on Dagobah.

What I want to know is whether or not that ACTUALLY happened, or was it a Dream of Anakin's that Yoda "Tapped" into while Meditating on the Mystery of who is the Sith Lord, and other things of importantance in the Star Wars Universe.

Thanks, for anyone that wants to post their theories.

If you dont have FACTS, but DO have theories, PLEASE feel free to Post them..."I beg you." XD

P.S. I LOVE STAR WARS!

May the Force be with you all.

malkie edit I'm a little late to catch this one, but the official Chapter21 discussion is here read through, and if your question hasn't been answered then repost it in there :)

2. XenoSkywalker

May 28, 2005
    No one wants to help a Skywalker out?!? :confused: :confused: :confused:

3. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    It was Yodas vision. Why did you say SPOILERS? This cartoon has been out 3 months almost..

4. XenoSkywalker

May 28, 2005
    Is that your opinion, or is it "Fact".

If it IS fact, I find it a bit strange for yoda to have a vision of something that Didn't Happen.

What I am concerned with, is DID Qui Gon ACTUALLY TAKE YOUNG ANAKIN to Dagobah before "they all" arrived back on Naboo, after deciding to go and fight off the Trade Federation.

Thanks.

P.S. Do you have any "Proof". Like a direct quote from a source or anything, or was that only your opinion?

Thanks, Doublely.<<<<<Word? lol

5. XenoSkywalker

May 28, 2005
    Bump...I want answers...

6. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    No Quigon did not take Anakin to Dagobah before they went back to Naboo. Yoda wakes up and grumbles, he had a vision. Which made Lukies vision in the cave on ESB more powerful. I'm sorry I don't have proof, but the proof is right in the cartoon.

7. medleyoz

medleyoz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Just Yoda's vision.
    There's no time for it to actually occur. What on the way back from Tatooine(or Coruscant to Naboo)you mind if I take this boy to Dagobah to a cave filled with the darkside while your people are dying. The queen says sure why not.
    It just logically could not have occured.
    Now why yoda saw this vision I don't know but it just didn't really happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.