main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars Episodes 11-15 (Future Spoilers Ahoy!)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by steven79, Feb 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    Wow, thanks for all the spoilers, steven!!

That Mace episode sounds absolutely epic!

2. masterskywalker

masterskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 2, 2001
    Positively groovy! :D

3. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    After reading those snippets I'm even more excited about this season than ever! :D

I can't wait to see Anakin go one on one with Asajj, Mace in action, and I'm a bit curious to hear what Padmé sounds like. I know Durge wasn't mentioned, but I really hope we see him somewhere in these (maybe episodes 16-20?) That Luminara/Barriss chapter sounds pretty cool too!

4. PloKloon1138

PloKloon1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 5, 2001
    Sounds sweet. Does anyone know when 11-20 are going to actually air?

5. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    They start airing March 26th in America. Durge will not be in any more chapters.

6. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    They start airing March 26th in America.

And therefore on Hyperspace. :D

I wonder if Toonami in the UK will have the same sort of schedule with these as they did with the first batch?

7. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    I wonder if Toonami in the UK will have the same sort of schedule with these as they did with the first batch?

I hope so, we got 13 chance to see each Chapter :D

I imagine they will start on Toonami on March 29th.

8. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    It's starting the 26th in Canada too

9. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    Durge will not be in any more chapters.

:_|

That sucks, but I still think it'll be a good season. :)

10. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    Durge was a crappy character in the cartoon anyway, I won't miss him. He was much better in the comics.

11. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    Durge will not be in any more chapters.

That sucks, but I still think it'll be a good season.

I don't care... he wasn't the greatest character there.

12. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    I don't suppose any screenshots have surfaced yet have they? I remember there was a batch of ones posted before the first 'season' on some messageboard, but I can't seem to find the link.
    So I wondered if a similar set of screenies had surfaced anywhere and not been reported on TFN (apart from the 'season 2' preview QT file).

Any ideas? :D I've got Fan Art I wanna finish ;)

{||||| ?||} -----------------------------

13. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    Not that I know of.

14. starbird2273

starbird2273 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2003
    Ok, I didn't see a thread specific to this posting

Clone Wars Cartoon Season 2 Summary

Chapter 20 - we are pretty sure is the appearance of GG, right? The summary for Chapter 20 really alludes that there could be new episodes in the work for air before Episode III hits, or is it me?
    The battle on Muunilist has been won. Anakin joins Obi-Wan on the planet surface where they receive a distress call from Jedi who are being hunted by a mysterious foe.

Oh, that would be so SWEET to get a GG focus series of 10 episodes or so, no?

15. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Another series? Could be good.

BUT first let's have all 20 eps collected onto a DVD with a load of extras.

Does anyone reckon this would not sell?

As to the details out on AitItCool - bleeding hell! These series may be brief but they are high impact, or let me put it like this: They might well be the mutt's nuts!

JB

16. ManoWan

ManoWan Jedi Youngling star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    One of the episodes says that Anakin fights Ventress "..amid the ancient Sith ruins of Yavin". This is very intersting. We know that Anakin will become a Sith. How do you think fighting amongst the sith ruins will effect Anakin? Why does Ventress take him there?

17. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Typho's weak minded, or can Yoda just use the Jedi mind trick on anyone?

18. Knightstalker137

Knightstalker137 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2003
    You guys just wait till you see General Grievous in action in Chapter 20. And Anakin's battle is Assaj Ventress is spine chilling.

19. Knightstalker137

May 17, 2003
    Wow! That's all I can say. After this brief, but oh so enticing first appearance, the good General should truly rock on the big screen.
    The episode reminded me a bit of Black Hawk Down, with a group of Jedi trapped and surrounded by thousands of Super Battle Droids. The Jedi, led by Ki-Adi Mundi, and consisting of Shaak Ti, Aalya Secura, a very cool looking Whipid Jedi, another Cerean Jedi (Ki-Adi Mundi's species), and a human padawan who reminded me of Shaggy. Zoiks!!
    General Grievous is outside taunting them, and his voice is particularly manacing. Shaggy is freaking out, and Ki is telling everyone to stay calm. Shaggy ends up panicing, igniting his lightsabre and charging out to confront the taunter. Ki shouts for him to stop, but its too late as the robed figure of General Grievous jumps on him, killing him instantly.
    This is where the fun begins!
    Grievous hurls his cloak back, and we get a really good look at him, and man, does he look cool. He attack the Jedi, all 5 at once. He has a green lighsabre in one hand, and a blue one in the other. His upper body spins like up top, so he winds up having the same effect as a helicopter blade, and no Jedi can get through his attack. He even fights with a lightsabre gripped by his foot, which sounds silly, but actually looks pretty cool. Then his arms also spin. He kills the Whipid Jedi first. (He's killed off screen by the way), knocks Aalya Secura aside, and kills the other Cerean Jedi by grabbing his head and driving him into the ground. Next he fights Shaak Ti, and appears to kill her, with Ki-Adi Mundi screaming out in alarm. The battle ends there.
    It really is terrific stuff, and if Grievous is half as cool and menacing in Ep3 as he was in this cartoon, then 2005 can't come soon enough!!!

By the way, we also get to see the Shistavanen Wolfman Jedi in this episode kicking butt right at the start. He's the guy that won the fan choice Jedi poll. Would have liked to have seen the Ithorian win though, but this guy's still very cool.

20. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Knightstalker137 I assume there's no blood shown?

How much does Grievous talk, and what all does he say?

What's Jedi Master Daakman Barrek look like?

What kind of planet is Hypori?

21. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    OMFG!! That sound so damn awesome!!!! I'm glad the wolf dude won the vote!! That's who I picked! Can't wait to see Grievous kick ass!!! I wish though we got to see some on-screen death!!!!!!! And Shaak Ti may be dead?! I wonder if this is just a preview of something to be expanded on later in a comic or another episode?! Either way this'll be the episode I watch over and over and over again!!!!!!

22. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    That Jedi that reminds you of Shaggy? His name is Sha'gi or something similar to that. No joke.

23. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    If what you're saying about #20's true, it's a good cliffie until the comics come out in June. At least I'll get part of my wish - see Aayla Secura animated. Shame she won't be helping her boyfriend Kit Fisto on Mon Calamari.

24. Knightstalker137

May 17, 2003
    Trust me, it's true. Aalya Secura looks really cool animated, though she doesn't do a lot.
    That's pretty funny that the padawan's name is Sha'gi. You'll see what I mean soon enough. He even has the little Shaggy goatee, and he's freaking out right from the start of the show.
    Suddenly images of Grievous getting captured and unmasked with him saying "and I would have gotten away with taking over the Republic if it wasn't for you pesky kids" springs to mind.
    Super_Battle_Droid, there's no blood shown. I'm guessing Jedi Master Daakman Barrek is the Whipid Jedi? If so he looks extremely cool. He's sort of hunched over and wearing a hooded cloak, and he's got a green lightsabre. As for the planet Hypori, it looks a bit like Geonosis, but you really don't get that good a look at it. It's just swarming with Super Battle Droids. As for what Grievous says, I really can't remember. He's outside the wreckage that the Jedi are taking cover in, demanding they surrender. His voice is pretty much what you'd expect from a cyborg baddie. Deep, metallic, and very threatening.

And you guys wait till you see the episode where Anakin fights Assaj Ventress. It's incredible!

25. masterskywalker

masterskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 2, 2001
    "And you guys wait till you see the episode where Anakin fights Assaj Ventress. It's incredible!"

FEAR THE REAPER!

[image=http://starwars.com/databank/character/anakinskywalker/img/eu4_bg.jpg]

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.