main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars Episodes 11-15 (Future Spoilers Ahoy!)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by steven79, Feb 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    [image=http://forums.starwars.com/share/avatars/clonewars_2/012_shaagi.gif]

That is Sha'a Gi.

2. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Before they had the season 2 premiere episode, I got acquainted with the series for the first time. :DNeedless to say I was highly impressed. :cool:

I guess it helps to know George Lucas is one of the producers. This animated series is without a doubt a adequate filler from the time until now to the release of Episode III. ;)

Highly impressed with Asajj Ventress and Durge as original henchmen. They provide some stellar action sequences and are worthy opponets to Jedi Knights. :cool:

The space battle sequence of episode 10, I believe :confused:, was mind-blowing. One can only hope that's how Episode III will end up turning out.

Characterization was right on target. Especially when Anakin Skywalker directly ignores specific orders by General Obi-Wan Kenobi not to pursue Asajj Ventress because a possibly trap -- but does so anyways.

This cartoon has struck me with a case of Episode III-fever. 8-}

Definitely going to catch Monday's episode. :)

<[-]> Saber

3. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    JMGuff, my reaction to Sha'a Gi: Ai-yah!!! He looks like he's strung out on something.

I just hope he's not related to Klin-Fa Gi from Emissary of the Void.

4. masterskywalker

masterskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 2, 2001
    ^ Ha! That'd be so funny if she was a relative of his or something. :p [face_laugh]

Poor Sha'gi isn't going to last long though. :(

5. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    Poor stupid Shaagi :p
    'Like Zoinks, Scoob! Grievous totally like crushed me, man! Like, I need a Scooby snack!'

So now, NASA, Satan, E.T. and Shaggy are all canon :p

6. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    I'm guessing Jedi Master Daakman Barrek is the Whipid Jedi?

That Whipid is K'Kruhk. And based on the fact that he's appearing in a comic that takes place after the cartoon, I'm assuming he doesn't really die? :confused:

7. Knightstalker137

Knightstalker137 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2003
    Well, it sure looks like he gets killed in the cartoon., even though it cuts away to a horrified reaction shot just as Grievous appears to strike the killing blow.

8. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    That Whipid is K'Kruhk. And based on the fact that he's appearing in a comic that takes place after the cartoon, I'm assuming he doesn't really die?

What other comics does he appear in? I thought he was only in Jedi: Mace Windu, and that takes place before the cartoon.

9. masterskywalker

masterskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 2, 2001
    ^ Acts of War. His master, Lilat Twoseas, is killed in a battle with the Yinchorri.

10. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    Can you tell me what issue number that is?

11. SAND-CRAWLER

SAND-CRAWLER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 12, 2003
    Next he fights Shaak Ti, and appears to kill her, with Ki-Adi Mundi screaming out in alarm. The battle ends there.

Hey, so what's that about an Episode III spoiler? Next one is a 48-hour ban minimum. Thanks.

12. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    K'Kruhk will be in Republic #63, which takes place many months after the cartoon.

13. Knightstalker137

Knightstalker137 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2003
    What are you on about SAND-CRAWLER? I said he appears to kill her, I didn't say he does. You'll see in a few weeks anyway. Lighten up man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.