main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Clone Wars Era (Jedi, Clones, the whole deal)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by chanbill5390, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    Starting an new RP here's the story.

The galaxy is in turmoil, following the Battle of Geonosis the Confederacy of Independent Systems (CIS) has begun a large campaign to dismantle the Galactic Repubic. Led by Count Dooku the CIs presents a significant threat to the order of the galaxy, as planets are taken and subjegated by the battle droid armies of organizations such as the Trade Federation, Commerce Guild, Banking Clan, Techno Union, and others threaten to overwhelm the newly created Army of the Rebublic. However under the leadership of the Jedi Order the Republic forces are leading their own counter campaign to maintain it from being destroyed. Placed as the leaders of the skirmishes and major battles throughout the galaxy the Jedi, from the rank of Knight to Master, and even some well trained Padawan Apprentices have been given the responsiblity of preserving the Republic, and some the duty of apprehending Dooku, as well as the many Seperatist leaders. The story begins roughly three months after the Battle of Geonosis.

Characters:
    Clone Troopers
    Mercenaries
    Jedi(Padawan, Knight, Master)
    Senators
    Seperatist Leaders
    and any ideas you may have i nthe future that fit in to the story line.

Rules: Follow all the rules stated in the RPF rule guide, no lude conduct, spamming, no profanity, no trying to control another players character, no godmoding, etc. Please as a courtesy don't OOC to much and make the thread look sloppy, thats how they can get locked. Thank you.

Character Sheet (PM to me for varification)

Name:
    Homeplanet:
    Profession:(Jedi, Mercenary, Senator, etc.)
    Weapon(s):
    Main Form of Transportaion:
    Force Sensitivity (If Applicable):(midi-chlorian count)
    Lightsaber Style/Color/Primary Combat Style/Crystal(s):
    Personality:
    Bio: (Keep it somewhat brief, I don't need a novel with your first post.)

Let's get this started then shall we.

2. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    Here is my CS for this RP.

Name: Gerrik Thade
    Species: Human
    Appearnce: Average Height/Build, Dark hair, silver colored eyes, Jedi robes.
    Homeplanet: Corellia
    Affiliation: Jedi Order
    Profession/Position(Rank): Jedi Master
    Weapon(s): Two lightsabers
    Form(s) of Transportaion(Ship Class/Name): Interceptor classfighter, AstroAquila
    Force User(Yes/No): Yes
    Midichlorian Count: 50,000
    Lightsaber
    -Style: Electrum
    -Color: One blue, one green
    -Combat Style: Form VII
    -Crystal(s): Pontite, Lorrdian, Stygium
    Force Abilities: Clairvoyance(forsight), mind tricks, healing, absorbtion
    Personality: Humble(all are equal), their for everyone, preserver of peace type of person.
    Bio: Born on Corellia he was taken late at the age of 12 by the Jedi Order, trained by Masters, Yoda, Windu, Tiin, and others he quickly ascended to the rank of Master by the age of 17. He now leads an elite troop of commandos against he CIS hordes.

Sorry follow the set-up of my character sheet, the edit I tried to make to the first post didn't get through sorry. Thank you.

3. uriash

uriash Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2007
    can seperatists be sith? dooku's apprentices?

4. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC:I suppose, but only three tops and they can't really be full-blown sith or that would break the rule of there only being two at a time, but sure there can be dark side users in the style of Asajj Ventress.

GM Approved

Welcome I-poodoo

Name: Commander Bolo
    Age: 10 years, 8 months, and 1 and a half weeks (Appears 28 to 33)
    Profession: Clone Commander of 488th GAR Legion
    Weapons: Blastech DC 17 Blaster rifle, Blastech DH 11 blaster pistol, 3 concussion
    grenades, 3 EMP grenades, high-boost comm. gear integrated into plasteel armor.
    Apearance: Like Jango Fett save for a few cuts and scratches he received since Geonosis, Armor has black and white diamond décor, visor over eyeslit, and high range comm. antenna on left side of helmet. Black kama skirt from ARC training.
    Main Form of transportation: Will ride whatever Jedi-General and the Republic provides to get where he and his brothers are needed.
    Personality: Pragmatic, unconcerned with anything not to do with the war or the GAR, Focused maybe too intensely on the performance of himself and his brothers in doing what they were born to do-Wage War!
    Bio: Bolo was decanted in a cylinder on Kamino from a cell of Jango Fett. Since he was only a few months old he was flash-taught how to fight and lead. Then he spent time with Mandalorian instructors, pilot units, artillery, commando, tech, and ARC gaining brutal but efficient and practical training for the day Jedi-General Yoda came and took Bolo and all of his brothers to Geonosis and the Clone wars.

5. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

Welcome Darth_Sarlacc

Name: Owen Sarlacc
    Appearence: Almost 6 feet tall, Short, silverish hair, Black Jedi robes, and a utility belt.
    Homeplanet: Corascant
    Affiliation: Jedi Council
    Profession/Position(Rank): Adept Jedi Knight
    Weapon(s): Double Bladed Lightsaber
    Form(s) of Transportaion(Ship Class/Name): Sith Interceptor, rebuilt as Owen's personal starfighter
    Lightsaber
    -Style: Double Bladed
    -Color: Blue
    -Combat Style: Form VII (Juyo)
    -Crystal(s): Four
    Force Abilities: Force push, pull, crush, speed, mind trick, and lightning.
    Personality: Cold, calculating, with little consent for others...
    Bio: He was taken by the sith at age 3 to be trained as the next sithlord, but he escaped, and became a Jedi, and many Jedi don't trust him...

6. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    ooc: To all present and future members. This thread will become active once I have a few more clones and at least one Seperatist leader and one Senator. This way we can have the makings of a conflict.

7. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

Darth_Sabith welcome.

Name: Asia Gladrel
    Species: Catar
    Appearence:
    Hair: Long and Violet
    Eyes: Golden
    Fur: Black
    Clothes: Black and Red Jedi Robes and Red belt
    Homeplanet: Unknown
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Profession/Position(Rank): Jedi Knight
    Weapon(s): Duel Lightwhips
    Form(s) of Transportaion(Ship Class/Name): Jedi Starfighter specially made. (Black Nova)
    Lightsaber
    -Style: Light Whips (duel)
    -Color: Red and Gold
    -Combat Style: Form 2 and 4
    -Crystal(s): Personal created crystal(1), Ultima Pearl(2), and Lava Crystal(1)
    Force Abilities: Force Heal, Force Wave, and Force Stealth
    Personality: Very Calm mannered unlike the rest of her kind. Also very friendly and joking.
    Bio: Not much is known of her life before the jedi because the master who found her died before reaching the temple. The Council has decieded to train her as a jedi but she proved difficult to train until she reached her teens then she learned quicker then almost all the other padawons. She never mastered the lightsaber but has proven a master over the whips.

8. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

RilasTyrinth welcome

Name: Var Gratua
    Appearance: Dark Blue Eyes, Scar over his left eye (no eye damage though just on skin around)Muscular
    Homeplanet: Mandalore
    Profession: GAR Commander of Mando'a Company (3 RC squads and four Null ARCs, Two Warpainted LAAT/i)
    Weapon(s): Modified Concussion Rifle, Vibroblade, Two Dual DC-15 blasters
    Main Form of Transportaion: Assault Ship VENGEANCE
    Force Sensitivity (If Applicable): none
    Lightsaber Style/Color/Primary Combat Style/Crystal(s): none
    Personality: Loves his clones as his own sons and family. Doesn't like the Jedi for killing the noble Mandalorian Jango Fett but can work with them if needed.
    Bio: Born on Mandalore. When he was just turned 29, Jango Fett contacted him about training an army of clone soldiers under his templete for a lot of credits. So Var boarded his ship, MANDALORIAN PRIDE, a Firespray-class Patrol Ship and headed for Kamino and started training four Null ARC Troopers and three squads of Republic Commandos which would eventually become Mando'a Company

9. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

DarthNister welcome

Name: Teus Oubak
    Appearnce: human, black hair, 5'6 oh can i put a pic?
    Homeplanet: Dantooine
    Profession: Jedi Knight
    Weapon(s): two green shoto-sized short saber

Main Form of Transportaion: anything available

Force Sensitivity: 12,578

Lightsaber: Own version of Juyo mixed with ataru (blinding fast and has continuous follow-up hits but is only effective in close range)/ green/ viridian and synth

Personality: friendly, patient, prankster, has problems with authority.

Bio: Born in Dantooine, he was taken to the jedi temple at the age of 6. He was trained under yoda, cin drallig and mace windu, but has conflicting views with them. He is more in favor of Qui-gon's ideas and greatly looks up to Anakin. His missions are mostly recon because of his stealth skills. When not in mission, he enjoys teaching history to the younglings whom he has grown attached.

pic: http://photos-856.friendster. com/e1/photos/65/87/47017856/1_638456856l. jpg (oh there are spaces before .com and .ph)

10. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Just letting people know I'm going to be innactive for next couple of days, I'm helping my sister move sorry for any impending inconvieneinces.

11. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

Name: Delpa Zham
    Appearnce: see pic
    Homeplanet: Unknown
    Profession: Jedi Knight
    Weapon(s): 1 lightsaber
    Main Form of Transportaion: any ship available
    Force Sensitivity: 11,879
    Lightsaber: Diplomat-hilt/ Blue/ Soresu/ Adegan crystal
    Personality: Friendly, calm, obedient, loyal
    Bio: He is a son of a mercenary. He was still young when his father died during a fight in Argau. He then taken to prison, then was released by a jedi who happens to be on the area. The jedi felt his force sensitivity and was taken to Corusant to become a jedi. He and Teus Oubak are close friends, despite their different views.

12. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

DarthCemeroX welcome

Name: Amek Kift
    Appearnce: http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/651/651322/metal-gear-solid-4-20050915072839278.jpg

Homeplanet: Mygeeto
    Profession:(Jedi, Mercenary, Senator, etc.) :Mercenary

Weapon(s): Two blaster pistols, a stolen clone rifle, and a lightsaber taken from a slain jedi

Main Form of Transportaion: his ship, Pestelance, a small fighter

Force Sensitivity (If Applicable):(midi-chlorian count) No knowledge of the force but skilled in the art of lightsaber comabt

Lightsaber Style/Color/Primary Combat Style/Crystal(s): Blue, style, Vapaad
    Personality: A loner, arrogant and headstrong with a sense of humor
    Bio: (Keep it somewhat brief, I don't need a novel with your first post.) Little is known of his origins. All that is known is that dooku hired him to lead a small batallion of droids into the Jedi temple. However the moment he landed the Jedi ambushed him and the droids. He managed to kill one jedi and warded off the remaining jedi once he began weilding the fallen jedi's saber. He now resides with count dooku awaiting his next order.

13. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

Jedi_ND welcome

Name: Leonidas Darling
    Appearnce: 5'11" thick build
    Homeplanet: Kamino
    Profession: Clone trooper
    Weapon(s): Blaster rifle, grenades
    Main Form of Transportaion: Interceptor class starfighter
    Force Sensitivity (If Applicable): Nothing
    Lightsaber Style/Color/Primary Combat Style/Crystal(s): Nothing
    Personality: Loyal, obediant, listens well to orders.
    Bio: I was born like so many clones on Kamino. I'm skilled in combat and I'm a good soldier as I do what is comanded of me without question or hesitaion.

14. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

popww welcome

Name: Jorrdu.
    Race: Codru-Ji.
    Appearnce: With his blone hair, long ears and jedi robes, Jorrdu may be mistaken for any other four-handed jedi.
    Homeplanet: Munto Codru.
    Profession: Jedi Master.
    Weapons: Four lightsabers
    Main Form of Transportaion: A Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor.
    Force Sensitive: Yes.
    Midi-chlorian Count: 17,500.
    Lightsabers:
    ---Color: Two green blades, two yellow blades.
    ---Style: Dual sabers
    ---Combat Style: Juyo.
    ---Crystals: Eralam, Kasha, Lava, Corusca gem.
    Personality: Calm, individual and kind.
    Bio: While still in his cocoon, Jorrdu was stolen from Munto Codru along with some other children to be slod as slaves on the outer rim worlds. When he got out of his cocoon, he found himself in a cargo hold of a ship, full of other wyrwulves and cocoons. Jorrdu found his wyrwulve brother, Raiko, and ran out of the ship when it landed, to another ship that was flying to coruscant. When they made it there, jedi master Mace Windu found him and took him as his padawan learner. Now, Jorrdu is a master, too. He still has his brother, who never made it into a grown up Cordu-Ji.

15. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Ok people I need more clones and at least one senator and one seperatist so sorry to those out there but I'm putting an embargo on Jedi characters. I need at least two more clones, one senator, one seperatist leader.

16. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    Hey, when exactly are we gonna start this rpg. And where exactly do all the characters start?

17. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    This will start once I have at least one Senator, one Seperatist leader, and at least two more clones, once I have them I'll team up one clone to each Jedi and then I'll have each clone control x amount of troops. Then we can head to the planet of the Senator, and deal with the impending invasion form the Seperatist leader. That is when we will begin. I do hope that debriefing was thourough enough.

18. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: very very thorough
    wow misspelling
    wow I think is mispelt mispellng.
    I'll stop now...

19. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

We have our seperatist

Name: Rienb Raul
    Appearnce: Sullustan bald with greying goatee sprouting from jowels
    Homeplanet: Sullust
    Profession:Lt. General of Seperatist forces
    Weapon: One Westar Champion13 holdout blaster pistol
    Main Form of Transportaion: Seperatist Battleship "Eternal Endeavour"
    Personality: Political idealist now dissilusioned. Morose in duties, but determined to see it through.
    Bio: Raul was once a droid programmer toiling away in a subsidiary company of the Trade Federation until the Battle of Naboo forced restrictions on Federation, which resulted in Nute Gunray keeping his job as Viceroy and Raul and a million like him losing their jobs. From then it was one job to another until he ran across a new political movement calling for systems to secede from the bloated ineffectual Republic and starting new. Always a believer that government should serve the people Raul found his calling. His background as a programmer and a chat with his new hero Count Dooku gave him a job as a Lt. General of the movement's Droid army. Then came Geonosis and Raul met his superior, General Grievous, or as Raul privately called him the cybernetic barbarian. But now he was stuck as a General of the seperatist forces he was looking at a lifetime on Kessel or death or continuing to see the war through.

20. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

uriash welcome

Lady Levanna

Appearnce: Tall, intimidating
    Homeplanet: coruscant
    Profession: Dooku's apprentice
    Weapon(s): Lightsaber
    Main Form of Transportaion: Jedi Interceptor (Taken after her first mission)
    Force Sensitivity (If Applicable):(midi-chlorian count) 43,000 midi-chlorian count
    Lightsaber Style/Color/Primary Combat Style/Crystal(s): a copy of Dooku's, red, curved hilt, style Makashi.
    Personality: Likes to inspire fear, death, and so on
    Bio: Levanna was born in Coruscant, but she never knew her parents. The Jedi discovered her and started her training. she became a jedi knight at the age of 17, and was sent for a mission in Korriban, but due to her young age and lack of experiance she was caught by CIS army. she was then taken to Dooku. Dooku gave her her lightsaber and dueled her. By dueling Dooku, Levanna saw the power of the dark side, and decided to join Dooku's cause. ever since then, she is his apprentice.

21. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

Yuul_Shamar welcome
    We have our senator

Name:Andre Hagan
    Appearnce: Looks Human, has brown hair and grey-blue eyes. His ears seem a bit tapered into points but that is usually dismissed. he wears a typical Chandrillan senatorial ensemble.
    Homeplanet: Cutric
    Profession: Ex-Jedi Senator
    Weapon(s): Hagan Pulse Pistol(Advanced Pistol, Unique in that its bolts can not be deflected by a lightsaber only blocked)
    Main Form of Transportaion: custom fighter Nightwing(an Advanced Hagan fighter which focuses on stealth and anti-fighter engagements)
    Force Sensitivity Extremely, midi-chlorian count: ?
    Lightsabers: ?
    Lightsaber appearance: ?
    Personality: Likeable though a bit impulsive.
    Bio: The child of a pair of Hagan intellgence operatives gathering information on the galaxy at large, he was trained in the way of the force by the Jedi order, however shortly after gaining the rank of knight he chose to leave the order to pursue a career in polotics he was soon made the representative of the planet Chandrilla. A planet that would soon be a target of the CIS. It is unknown if he kept his lightsabers upon his departure from the Jedi Temple.

22. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Come on people all I need is two more clones and we can start this, so help me out ok? However if I don't get the clones I need in the next couple of days we'll have to start with out them, but come on we only need two, ask your friends people. [face_praying]

23. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

ArrowStorm welcome

Name:Alpha-15
    Species:Clone
    Appearance:Arc Trooper
    Homeplanet:Kamino
    Affiliation:Galactic Republic
    Weapon(s):Dual DC-17 Hand Blasters,Heavy Dc-15 Blaster Rifle, Z-6 rotary blaster cannon
    Form Of Transportation:Venator Star Destroyer (Planetary transportation),Modified LAAT/i Gunship
    Personality:Willing To Shoot Any Battledroids Who Shoot At Him First
    Bio:Cloned on Kamino In A special project known as Project:ARC he is Second in command to Alpha-17

24. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

Quigonjecca welcome

We have our last clone people we can start tomorrow after I lay down what's going to happen.

Name: "Blue"
    Appearnce: Clone Trooper
    Homeplanet: Kamino
    Affiliation: Galactic Republic
    Weapon(s): DC-15 Blaster Rifle
    Form(s) of Transportaion(Ship Class/Name): Customized LAAT-Assault craft.
    Personality: Honorable. He is more than willing to take place in battle, but he is sometimes hesitant about killing living beings.
    Bio: Cloned on Kamino, he has always been trained to fight. He has witnessed several "big" battles, but still longs to be in the thick of things

25. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Ok here's the plan each Jedi will be given a clone here are the match ups

Chanbill5390-Jedi_ND
    popww-ArrowStorm
    Darth_Sabith-RilasTyrinth
    Darth_Sarlacc- I-poodoo
    DarthNister(Both characters)-Quigonjecca

Each clone will be in control of 500 other clones on ground combat(hypothetical character, just there to add some more reality to this)

Senatorial Represenative of Chandrilla-Yuul_Shamar

Seperatist Leader- I-poodoo
    Seperatist cronies-DarthCemeroX and uriash

Sepertaists are allowed a total of 2-3000 droids per ground battle(again to make things more realistic, hypothetical characters)

In future space battles each group is permited

Seperatists: 550 fighter/transport class vehicles
    Republic:500 fighter/transport class vehicles
    (these ships aren't all for players, some are for hypothetical characters)
    -Each group will have the choice of a maximum of 2 capital
    ships and 5 frigates per battle.

We'll start with Yuul_Shamar's character asking the Republic for help to defend Chandrilla, then we split the sep's and rep's into groups and they can cast their own point of views as time progresses, then we engage on Chandrilla.(Republic arrives first)

We will each start out at the same batlle then spread to different planets as the game progresses. So let's have some fun people.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.