main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Clone Wars Era (Jedi, Clones, the whole deal)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by chanbill5390, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Gerrik Thade

"I never said we'd idsguise a ship, merely sequester an enemy frigate. I agrre taking one of our own ships would be suicide, thats why I've been asking Raul here if he has the location to anything we could use. Now if you would stop answering his questions and let him talk that would be lovely." Gerrik said, a tingle of irritation started to rise. "Now Raul do you know where we might be able to acquire a Seperatist frigate." he asked calming down slightly.

TAG: Only Raul may respond at the moment

2. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: back from a borken computer and alot of confusion...and a bit of laziness...

IC: Dmentae - Bridge

Dmentae moved onto the bridge, looking at the men gathered there, and remembereing his lost Laaht, he walked up to Gerrik "What is the application of duty?" he asked over the secure comm, his frame towering over all there.

Tag: Gerrik, others

3. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"I was wondering when you'd show up Dmentae." he said smiling and welcoming his friend. "We've recieved an intel mission, and I was just asking if Raul here had anything that could help us out on it." he added nodding his head in the direction of the Sullustan. "yu're welcome to join the discussion." he continued jesturing for Dmentae to join them on the bridge.

TAG: Raul, Dmentae

4. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006

It pained him to sa yit, but he had to "Laaht's prize possetion was a CIS Gunship he had slavged from a battle, repaired, modified and tested...it should do the trick. Its also got Hyperspace qualities and luxury seating...i think he hoped to move into Luxury Cruises when the war ended...now it has...only for him though" Dmentae looked at the others, waiting for a response.

Tag: all

5. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

Gerrik was caught a bit off guard, something he had been looking for had revealed itself. "That may just work, it's large enough to go around by itself, so I doubt they'd question it's presense, and we could easily pass it off as a parts transport." he said his eyes twinkling with possibilites. "We could even tell them that we were sent by one of the Seperatist planets to help out. The only question is which one?" he said rubbing his chin.

TAG: All

6. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Icarus Parshath
    Above Kamino - Starfury - Bridge

Icarus listened at Dmentae and Gerrik talk to each other about the events that would soon happen.

"Well, CIS activity has begun to increase on the Outter-Rim systems, or so i've been told. And then again, this plan could be flawed in a number of possible ways. However, i am willing to go along with Dmentae's ideas."

TAG: All onboard the Starfury

7. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006

"How about Malastare? I went there, and San Hill knows me, he will accept this and even back it...ill beacon it" he said, turning round and saying something noone could hear into his comm, he turned back round "it should be here by the time were done...but we need a skilled pilot...Raul, can ou fly one?" he asked the Ex-Sep. He awiaited a response from him or any others of the group.

8. jedicouncil58

jedicouncil58 Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2007
    and through all this excitement i still log off

9. I-poodoo

I-poodoo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2001
    OOC: If its not something constructive don't clutter up the game with irrelevent posts, JediCouncil. :mad:

IC: Rienb Raul/ Bridge: Starfury/ Above Kamino

"it should be here by the time were done...but we need a skilled pilot...Raul, can you fly one?"

"You'll need a crew of no fewer than 3, but yes I am quite familiar with that kind of ship."

Tag: Everyone on the Starfury

10. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"How many people do you think we could fit in the gunship?" Gerrik asked Raul. "I want to be able to take myself, Andre, you, pretty much everyone on this bridge as well as a few clones, one per Jedi max." he added leaning against the railing of the bridge.

TAG: Raul

11. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Andre Hagan

"Hmm, at least now it is not so suicidal."

Although I wish we had a task force from home...

Tag

12. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: ok, im bringing Laaht back, he can fly it...it was his after all...and i never said he truly died, and im missing a clone chara.

IC: Larty/Laaht - Bridge

Laaht limped onto the bridge, and Dmentae span as he felt him "Laaht?" he called, confused "Yeah, that Trooper you saw, took me for dead, used my armor for himself, well I needed some of that Phase II Katarn Armor anyway" Mech came in beside him "I found him, he was calling your name but you looked too depressed to hear him, or the rain. Not sure, but I can help fly that Gunship, so we have our 3 man group, plus some Clones, the team is already underway" he finished, looking at the group. Dmentae was almost smiling at Laaht, but he couldn't. Even if he tried to.

Tag: All

13. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Well I'm glad to see everyone is agreeing with the idea. The only question is will everyone fit on the ship?" Gerrik asked looking over to Raul and Laaht, hoping one of them would be able to answer. "I mean we have about 7 people who are going on this mission, I need to make sure there's enough room." he added.

TAG: Raul, Dmentae

14. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Laaht - Bridge

Laaht conetemplated the question for a moment, then remembered his Datapad in his undertunic's pocket "I ahve the readouts of all the Ships i've collected over the years here, umm Cis Gunship...Here we go...Baktoid HMP..it seats umm well. The droids have an instigated droid brain, but i drilled out the centre, rewired it and put a cockpit in...it seats aobut 8-10 now..i think" Laaht looked up, still holding his side. He looked aorund for a response.

15. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"That's perfect, we'll have extra room for cosiness, and some extra for weapons and other essentials." Gerrik said, opening his eyes in shock. "There's enough room for everyone and I doubt they'll be able t oscan through the ships hull. We'll be able to slip in unnoticed, get our information, and then leave without them noticing at all." he added grinning.

TAG: ALL

16. I-poodoo

May 1, 2001

"If I may suggest," Raul said to them, "One person for the pilot, which should be easy since its controls are quite similar to your Kuati and Sienar vessels from your fleet. One for the sensors to gather and record your intelligence, one navigator to calculate quick jumps to hyperspace for an escape, one or two for the guns for when-I mean if-the poodoo hits the turboprop on you, and myself on communications. I'm a fair code-slicer and I'm pretty sure I can forge the proper authorization codes when we're challenged. Usually that type of ship is manned by droids so they won't even ask for a verbal authorization. With luck I can get us in close and on our way before they get suspicious."

Raul then turned to Thade and said lowly, "I know Dooku receives his orders from his master over the same holonet account. And I know the specific code to access it. If we do this we should try to slice a program in to copy his next conversation with his master and transmit it to us. With it you may be able to track it back to this Darth Sidious."

17. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"I will do whichever is needed but we may wish to leave soon."

Tag

18. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Then let's get moving, let's get everyone on board, stock it with what we need, and get our mission accomplished." Gerrik said calpping his hands together. "As for finding Sideous that plan will be perfect. But one thing at a time." Gerrik added turning back to Raul.

By the way I intend to have Gerrik get captured during the mission. Things are going to get interesting.

19. I-poodoo

May 1, 2001

"Then I'll need access to a computer to set up the program."

He walked over to a bridge computer station. He looked back at Hagan and Thade, "Is it alright if I begin work here?"

Tag: Hagan, Thade

20. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Sure, knock yourself out. I'm just glad we have a functionable plan." Gerrik said as he headed toward the door way. "Once you're ready we can take off." he added.

21. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: This will give me a chance to play Andre in combat rather then from a commanding position. I smell a chance to use Valasii...

22. nancyallen

nancyallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2007
    Hey, I have a character for the RP, it's been approved and all.

Name: Alixe Medcraft
    Appearnce: [image=http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/PDVD_000-1.jpg]
    Homeplanet: Deralia
    Profession: Naboo soldier
    Weapon(s): Tenlos XL6 Disrupter rifle
    Main Form of Transportaion: Military transport
    Force Sensitivity (If Applicable): None, despite what people might tell her.
    Lightsaber Style/Color/Primary Combat Style/Crystal(s): She might, might borrow one from a Jedi but otherwise no
    Personality: Alixe is not confident in the way Senate negotiations are proceeding and passes comment on them at times, even citing that she feels more comfortable with the Jedi. This extends to formal gatherings where she clearly feels out of place. Easily distracted and bored, Alixe will pester the people she's with with questions or idle conversation.
    Bio: Alixe was a soldier for the CIS, her fierce fighting providing the backbone for the Trade Federation as they employed the droid armies to do their bidding. She was with the Naboo invasion however when she learnt of what would become to the queen she defected. After Naboo was liberated Alixe wanted Amidala to remain in power but swore loyalty to whoever ruled. She help trained the armies to be more formidable and less of a target, and her loyalty would not be forgotten, for when an assassination attempt was made on Senator Amidala Alixe was sent to Coroscant to protect her. When the Jedi learned this they made her work with one of their own, Jedi Knight Aayla Secura, an arrangement Alixe was most happy with. However as the Clone Wars began she was taken from the front lines, instead trying to contain the conflict as best she can.

23. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Laaht - HMP

"Ok, lets go" he said, and he went to the Hangar, where some Clones were aiming their blasters at the doors of the HMP "That's mine, lads, noones in it" he walked in, opened a weapon locker in the hull and put his guns in it, then slid the door closed again. He went to the pilots seat, moving the turrets a bit on the controlls there, and basically checked all the sysyems before anyone made it in. Everything seemed fine, but the winch wasn't working because he hadn't finished Modding the craft yet. Also, the Battery for the Turrets was low, as he hadn't finished that either. He turned round and waited for the others to arrive.

24. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Andre walked into the hangar to see clones standing around their soon to be disguise ship. He approached the ship and some of the nearby clones salute but he waved them to at ease. He saw Laaht standing near the ship and Andre arrived he said, "Nice ship, how did you come by it?"

Tag

25. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Laaht - HMP

"I salvaged it from a battle...well slavaged isnt really the right word, in a battle, the control ship went down and the droids broke, i was sent as part of a team to retreive some data from the enemy Flashship, and i wasd the only survivor, the Auto-Turrets were still online, i got the data, mad eit to the controll pannel and shut them down, getting back to the hangar, the LAAT/i we had been in had been destroyed by debris, and i saw this, it had a maintenance arm crashed into it, i used a console to move the arm, got niside the HMP, wired it up to go to the Ship, sealed my suit and hung on, it landed in our hangar without a hitch, i had commed them saying i was coming, and iv'e been working on it ever since" Laaht exhaled, remembering men die for the Data, which turned out to be a repetition of one we already had. It was stupid, but noones mistake, they couldn't have know...could they? Laaht looked to Andre for a response as Laaht moved to the Drivers seat. "That was ages ago"

Tag: All, Yuul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.