San Fran, CA Clone Wars Event Sept 10-12 2010

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Tatooinepadme, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm meeting someone at the westfield mall afterwards and if I dont have to carry around a big old costume bag, it would make my life a heck of alot easier that day.
  2. Tatooinepadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey Kathy, thanks for the update. I had put forth the idea of non costume volunteers just since there are members of FF who don't have costumes and I wanted to make sure that nobody felt left out. Here is the latest update from Irina regarding shifts.

Due to a few changes with Lucas, some of our dates and times for the event have shifted. Please note our current needs:

Friday, September 10th
    4:30-8:00pm (10 total volunteers)

Saturday, September 11th
    10:00-2:00pm (10 total volunteers)
    1:00-5:00pm (10 total volunteers)

Sunday, September 12th
    10:00-2:00pm (10 total volunteers)
    1:00-5:00pm (10 total volunteers)

I will wait till tomorrow to give Irina the final list. Tom and Alison, just let me know if you decide whether you want to be in costume or not.
  3. Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    cya at 10:00 on sunday!
  4. Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    ok ok... (think of the children Thomas)
    I'll wear my newly approved Jedi Costume. I'll just take a cab there that day instead of skateboarding.
    CYA AT 10am SUNDAY Y"ALL
  5. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Rachel, I will do the morning shift in street clothes and change to costume for the afternoon shift. So for your list, please put me down for Sunday 10am-2pm.
  6. irishjedimaster Jedi Knight

star 1
    i know its being done to death, but I have to request the sunday 10-2 block as well.
  7. Tatooinepadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Russ, I forwarded you guys the volunteer info that Irina sent us. I let her know that you guys would be helping on the floor with the kids, as opposed to helping with the costumers. Alison and Thom, I forwarded you the info as well but you will also get the same info through the RL as well probably.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.