main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Clone Wars: Evidence of Jar Jar being a Sith

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by PaperSkin, Mar 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaperSkin

PaperSkin Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 12, 2015
    Don't know if this has been discussed before but I think there is more evidence of the Jar Jar theory in the Clone wars.

I was watching The Gungan General today and one of the pirates says of Jar Jar "that's no representative he's a plague!"...... a plague, as in Darth Plagueis *cue dramatic music*

A clone also says that Jar Jar is smarter than he looks.. why would they put that in if not to hint.. its like in the series Firefly where the bounty hunter says of Brook "that's no preacher", because the writers had a back story for the character where Brook was actual a past operative for the bad guys, so putting that in was a deliberate hint just like the "he's smarter than he looks" could be for Jar Jar.

Then there's the fact that Jar just so happens to once again accidently fumble his way to destroying several tanks and saving the day, and if he was a sith that's what he would want as the pirates have no part in the grand plan and are just in the way... the accidental fumbling stuff happens to no one else but Jar Jar and its way to over the top to all just be a coincidence.. I am really starting to think it deliberate..

I think people are far to quick to dismiss the Jar Jar theory due in no small way because they dislike the character (understandably) but I think there's good evidence to suggest there's something to the whole evil Jar thing.... and us being so quick to dismiss shows what a good cover is act truly is, as we think nobody so stupid or silly could be of any threat, just like the characters....

I wish there was an answer from Lucas about the whole Jar Jar situation...

Does anyone have any thing from the other episodes of the clone wars featuring Jar Jar that could be evidence to the theory....

2. Nate787

Nate787 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 29, 2016
  3. ObiWanKnowsMe

ObiWanKnowsMe Jedi Master star 4

Sep 7, 2015
    Interesting detail you noticed. Doubt it's anything more than a coincidence though. I think if Lucas truly intended Jar Jar to be a Sith Lord, he would've eventually have come out and said so.

4. Darth Plagueis the Wise

Darth Plagueis the Wise Jedi Knight

Feb 26, 2016
    I've noticed that people on this forum don't generally like (or are tired of) discussing the possibly of Jar Jar being a Sith Lord. So I think the topic is best left alone. You won't get many serious replies.

-Darth Plagueis

5. PaperSkin

Mar 12, 2015
    Forgot to add another thing.

In an earlier episode the one where Jar Jar is mistaken as a Jedi, he saves the day and himself from the droids by a sea slug/worm helping him... now why would this worm help out its got no interest in the war or fighting droids, its just an animal in water and just appeared to want to eat, it gets Jar Jar in its mouth (and this protects him from an explosion) and then spits him back out and from then just does everything for Jar.. why... and we have seen that force individuals can have controlling power over animals... its something that they playing up a lot on rebels with Ezra... this could be seen as Jar Jar controlling the creature for his own ends..

Also back to the "he's a plague" line, Jar Jar's response is "whosa a plaguer" Plaguer is even close to Plagueis and is even saying who is.. that's a pretty big coincidence you have Jar Jar saying whosa a plaguer... or is it a hint *cue conspiracy music*

(its a shame yet again people are quick to judge and dismiss, when there is these little things like the ones I have posted that could be something to discuss, the Picard was unnecessary :p)

6. DavidSword79

DavidSword79 Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 27, 2015
    If Jar Jar is a Sith secretly working for Palpatine, why in TPM did he tell the Queen about the grand army of Gungans, giving her the idea to return to Naboo to oppose the TF? This decision clearly irritates Sidious, who bites his lip and expresses dismay that the move is "too aggressive", then tries to talk her out of it as Palpatine. Jar Jar agrees to be the general of the Gungan army and successfully diverts the main force of Battle Droids from the Palace, exactly as the Queen planned.

This is a serious obstacle to this "Darth Binks" hypothesis, which must be addressed before the idea can be taken seriously.

AshiusX likes this.
  7. Antpocalypse

Antpocalypse Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 26, 2016
    Please just

[​IMG]

Just accept it that you can't like the character for what he really was so you feel like you need to come up with a better reason to justify his existence. And truth be told, if you read the other 2 recent threads that have been discussing Jar Jar and this theory in detail, you'd most probably find some genuinely beautiful reasons for Jar Jar's existence that don't involve him being a Sith Lord or whatever.

Here they are, please do yourself a favour and go through them:

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/why-is-jar-jar-annoying-to-you.50039377/
    http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...-theory-and-the-real-phantom-menace.50039220/

8. AstroDroid88

AstroDroid88 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 30, 2016
    Just please stop this

[​IMG]

9. PaperSkin

Mar 12, 2015
    Going through the clone wars and there's more of these little moments that one could say are hints to the theory.

In Gungan attack when the republic ask the gungans to join the fight the gungan leader say they will have to think long about such a big decision, and then Jar steps in says they must help now as padme helped them (while waving his hands) and the gungan leader immediately changes his mind and declares their army will join the fight...

In prisoners the shark guy swims past Jar Jar as he says "perhaps you are deceiving me" now he's talking to the whole group (Anakin, padme , jar) but when that line is delivered it focuses on jar jar including a close up of his face when "deceiving" is said.... another hint perhaps..

Got say watching the clone wars with the theory in mind and its funny how there's these little moments in every episode with Jar Jar that you could go hey that's a little suspect.. like the plague line with Jar Jar and now this deceiving line with close up of Jar Jar, or influencing a war effort... or the way in a previous episode where he see's the Jedi robe in Padmes ship and wonders who it belongs to/how it got there...

Makes you wonder... well it does me, I know others just want to dismiss is straight away rather than explore the possibility.. even if it is wrong... but I got to say these little things are making me think twice about it..

10. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.