main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Clone Wars Exhibit at Space Center Houston Starting July 4th

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Droidmech, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Droidmech

Droidmech Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2007
    Fellow Star Wars Fans, I receive an email for a friend who works at Space Center Houston and has invited the 501st, Fanforce, Rebel Legion and the Droid Builders group to participate in the opening weekend of a new Exhibit that they are hosting from July 4th through September.

This exhibit is a Clone Wars Exhibit and includes a display of Clone Wars artwork, animation sculptures, Obi-Wan?s Lightsaber (Ep2), Darth Vader?s Lightsaber (Ep3), Stormtrooper Costume and Obi-Wan?s full size Starfighter.

If anyone is interested in participating, please let me know as son as possible. Email me directly at dans1@pdq.net. Sorry about the short notice, but this mushroomed kinda fast from just an Artwork exhibit to this full blown art and prop exhibit.

All types of Star Wars Costumes are welcomed. I hope you can attend as this kind of thing dones't happend very often here in Houston.

Dan Stuettgen
    Houston R6 Builder
    Droid Builders Guild - Outer Rim

2. tperez64

tperez64 Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2003
    Email sent. Is there any other info on this?

3. Droidmech

Droidmech Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2007
    The latest info I got from the Space Center on this exhibit is that Lucasfilms people want people in Episode II and III costumes for the most part, So Darth Maul, and the like are out and not sure about Darth Vader. I am not taking my Scrubber Droid since it was in Episode I. Not sure how they are handling the Clone Troopers as I only know of one here in the Houston Area. But someone else is working with teh 501st on that side. Jedi Costume are pretty much OK, as they were the same in all 6 films.

If you have a Episode II or II costume and can make it, you need to be at the Space Center by 10am so you can be ready for the crowds at 11am.

If you can and want to attend, please email me no later than tuesday with your name and what costume you are going to wear so I can let the people at the Space Center know.

Dan S. (dans1@pdq.net)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.