main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Carb, IL Clone Wars Feedback

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by HUBBY, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HUBBY

HUBBY Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2008
    Hello everyone,

What did ya'll think of the "Clone Wars" movie. I thought the dialogue left a little to be desired, but the story was good, and the battle scenes were phenominal.

HUB

2. khristenkenobi

khristenkenobi Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    Honestly it turned out to be better than I expected. I was really surprised with ahsoka's character. I wasn't sure how that was going to play out, but it worked. I was a little disappointed that it didn't start in traditional star wars movie fashion (since this was the first time i got to see a sw movie when it first came out at a theatre.) :(

3. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    Well, I loved the Space Battles and Ground Battles. The Little Jabba was cute. The lightsaber Battles were the worst in the series. I was so excited when I saw the trailers and they were using John Williams Themes, and then I see the Movie and You heard William's themes 2 times, including the opening theme.It's like you are entering the "Big Game" and your Star Player has been benched by the coach. It was better than I thought it was going to be.

4. Mavrik1989

Mavrik1989 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 11, 2007
    I didn't think it was to bad, but still it wasn't my type of movie I perfer realistic looking movies. Not to mention an appearance by the Republic Commandos was in order

5. rodan70

Apr 1, 2002
    I totally agree! That would be amazing to see! I hope they will show up in some of the episodes.

6. Mavrik1989

Mavrik1989 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 11, 2007
    Yea probably won't though, there is no way to make a Republic Commando non-violent. They just wouldn't be the same set of clones.

7. rodan70

Apr 1, 2002
    But that's what makes them cool. They AREN'T the same. And that was an awesome game.

8. Dutchboyjackson

Dutchboyjackson Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2008
    I thought the movie graphics were amazing especialy the battle scenes but the style in wich it was animated sorta made me a little agitated they had realistic bodys but anime syle heads and faces, pluss the droids were to human like. also like rodan70 said the lightsaber fights were very disapointing i think it will be much better in the thirty minute show than it was as a movie.

9. rodan70

Apr 1, 2002
    A Droid shouldn't have a personality. Or atleast a Battle Droid. Even C-3PO in the Prequel Trilogy became more human and less like a droid. I don't understand it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.