San A, TX Clone Wars figures

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Where_is_Revan, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where_is_Revan Jedi Padawan

I tend to stop by Wal-Mart on my way home from work at around midnight to see if they have anything new. As soon as I got to the toy section on Friday night, the two women who stock toys (We got to know each other during my search for the Revan figure.) were excited to show me an entire palette of the Clone Wars and Legacy Collection merchandise! They were even nice enough to open some of the boxes and let me shop before they took it to the stockroom to wait for the 26th. The Legacy Collection was okay and the new Galactic Heroes are cool, but the Clone Wars figures are awesome! I bought Cpt. Rex and Obi-Wan, and the pictures do not do them justice. Rex is extremely articulated, as much as Gree if not a little more. (Obi-Wan looks a lot like Brent. It's a little creepy.)
  2. tperez64 Jedi Padawan

I went to the WalMart at Rolling Ridge last night and they had a single CW Anakin out on the rack. When I took it up to the check out counter, I wasn't able to purchase it. They said it was being recalled. Darn, almost had one a week and a half early.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.