main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars- How Episodes are they making?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by BrodieBruce, Oct 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrodieBruce

BrodieBruce Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2002
    hey, how many episodes are they planning on making of clone wars? at 5 mins a piece, if they do just 20 episodes, thats 100 mins = 1hr 40 mins, the normal star wars movie is around 2hrs and 15 mins, they certainly not sliding us, I'm not sure why poeple are so upset with the length, I mean, just look at it this way, it'll make a great dvd and hey, if they end up making 30, that's 2hrs 30 mins, more then a full star wars movie, but, if anyone knows the exact number they plan on making, let us Know!

B.

2. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    They're going for 20 episodes. 10 to start on November the 7th, and the other 10 to air 'in the Spring'.

The actual story-time of each episode will be about the 4 minute mark, once you take off titles and credits.

That's 80 minutes all together. I don't see what everyone is down on that for either. It's better than nowt ;) And besides, there are 9 hours of Ewoks cartoons and about 6 hours of Droids. It'll be nice to see what they do in a shorter space of time.

{||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    20. 2 seasons of 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.