main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars in HD.

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Soothsayer, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soothsayer

Soothsayer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    I thought I remembered reading something about how the Clone Wars was going to air on Cartoon Network and then later on TNT. Has anyone heard any more of this?

The reason I am asking is because I do not get Cartoon Network in HD and I figure HD is the way to watch this show.

2. Redfivee

Redfivee Jedi Master star 2

Sep 28, 2008
    I too am very intrested in this,This was made for HD,it needs to be seen in HD.From what I know theres only one cable company who even has CNHD and its not comcast {which most people have}.
    I even had to hook up my old Box Tv to my cable because CN looks better on there then my HDTV,480p looks like utter crap on there,thats just not right.

3. Soothsayer

Sep 20, 1999
    I have Time Warner and it does not carry it in HD either.

I would assume that a lot of the shows on Cartoon Network are not in HD which is probably the reason for it.

I would be willing to wait a few weeks or months to watch it if I knew TNT or some other network was going to replay it.

4. Darth_William

Darth_William Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 4, 2002
    TNT (and therefore TNT HD) will not begin airing the series until Feb. 09, most likely after the initial CN season 1 has run it's course. I got this straight from a TNT customer service rep.

5. SaberJedi2

SaberJedi2 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2007
    FYI, Direct TV also offers Cartoon Network in HD.

6. WedgeWalker

WedgeWalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2008
    DishNetwork also has Cartoon Network in HD.

7. Soothsayer

Sep 20, 1999
    I am just debating on whether or not to watch it on this first run. I know it would be so much better in HD.

8. obi-rob-kenobi4

obi-rob-kenobi4 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 17, 2007
    That figures, i pay my cable company $200+ dollars a month and i cant even watch the clone wars in HD. How many years is it going to take until most channels are in HD?! once in a great while something i like will be shown in HD then they will never show it again and almost all the channels i watch are not in HD!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:[face_beatup]

9. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    hd only works for real footage that is dramatic in scale.

otherwise its the same

try watching an epsisode of simpsons on fox hd.

10. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    If you're in the UK and you get Sky Movies you can see it in HD. It will premiere on Oct 25 at 7pm on Sky Movies Premiere and Premiere HD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.