main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars Live

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Kartanym, Apr 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Those who have an XBox plus a Live connection, be sure to check out your video store for The Clone Wars, which should be out now.

Since Xbox Live is yet to be available in Australia, I'm asking all those who are ready to play, to help with TFNGames review of The Clone Wars Live.

Simply play away, then post here what you believe are the best/worst elements of the Live element for the Pandemic developed title. I'll then add the best comments to my coming review.

In the meantime, let this subject be the main discussion thread for the Xbox title, as well as a place for those waiting a challenge to let thier name be known.

2. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    Do you know where the Clone wars Copy for the Xbox is? Becasue I can't find any copy in the stores.

3. the_chosen_two

the_chosen_two Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 23, 2003
    Check out EB games or Gamestop and ask the clerk? He should tell you where it is.

4. President-JarJar

President-JarJar Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2003
    Yeah, and if all else fails, you could order it off the internet from CircuitCity.com or BestBuy.com with Free Shipping!

Though, at my Wal-Mart, I saw some copies... Might wanna try out Wally World. :D

5. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    Thanks for the help Guys! I owe you Guys one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.