main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Clone Wars Midnight Show?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by CTATigger, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CTATigger

CTATigger Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2004
    Ok, where are we all meeting for the midnight showing for The Clone Wars????

2. MSWCC

MSWCC Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2008
    I've been watching to see where the 501st is going to be. No location locked down on that yet (for the east side of the state.) Has it been confirmed that there is a midnight showing?

3. CTATigger

CTATigger Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2004
    In the past I know we have all gone to Emagine Novi for premieres. There is a 12:01am Clone Wars showing on August 14th at Emagine Novi.

4. Qonas

Qonas Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2003
    I would so be there, especially for the Emagine, but I leave that evening for a weekend camping trip that's been planned for a long time. I won't be able to get to any midnight showings. [face_frustrated]

5. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2002
    Why cam't movies come out with a midnight showing on Sunday or Monday!
    Sorry, guys, I work midnights now, which means I'll be sitting in work when the movie comes out. :_|

6. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    hhhhhhmmmmmm........I wonder if there will be any pre-screening events at the above mentioned
    theater.........

From the posts I read here, it does seem to be THE place for stuff to be happening.

I am guessing a phone call or visit there by this Friday might uncover some
    some clone activity, for those of you who might be interested,
    or
    work grave shift:)

Just a thought, see, I worked midnight to 8-am for 15 years and am currently
    serving 15 to life working 4-pm to midnight[face_laugh]

7. MSWCC

MSWCC Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2008
    Novi is too far for me, especially for a midnight show. I'm not even sure I'll be going at midnight, or even opening day. My wife didn't get to so see the movie she wanted to recently (Mama Mia) so now I have to deal with not seeing my movie. Maybe I can pull it off as an event I need to be part of. I'm sure at some point she'll be fine with it. We may even take the kids, but I'm not too sure on that. I might just have to see it once first to make sure it's not too much for them.

8. jaybone9

jaybone9 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2002
    Emagine Theather the 501st will be.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.