main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Clone Wars Movie - August 15th

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Earwen_Lightrider, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    I'm excited for the new movie and plan on going to a show in costume :)

The show times locally aren't posted yet, but if they do a midnight showing on opening day I will totally be at that one.

I'd love to go together as a group. So let me know if you are interested and if you have a preferred theater (would be awesome to see on the IMAX or UltraScreen). Thanks :)

2. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    We went to Point Cinema for Episode 3 so that would likely be the theater of choice if we get together for the film. Haven't heard any buzz about a midnight show for the film yet hopefully they announce something soon.

3. annjinn

annjinn Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2007
    Has anyone heard if there are going to be any midnight showings in the area?

4. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Looks like Point Cinema will have a midnight show its about 11 dollars though

5. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Just printed my tickets for the Ultra Point theatre midnight showing. I am excited and will be there in costume.

6. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    I'm going to be there as Boba Fett, Amy is going to be Asajj, and D's going to wear my A'sharad Hett So Lets meet up!

Forcebewitya.

7. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I wouldn't have one, if I go, I'd have no way to get home at that hour

8. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    What time are you 3 planning on heading over this way? I'm totally up for meeting up before hand (with any and all planning on coming). Bevan suggested our house (since we are down the road from the theatre - pretty much) I'm just not sure what time people want to head to the theatre. We won't be able to get ready until after work (5pm) and I will need to paint myself. We could easily do pizza or something here or we could go out as a group to grab dinner in costume :p (which would be highly entertaining).

Brent: Boba Fett
    Amy: Asajj
    Demarlo: A'sharad Hett
    Bevan: Jedi
    Natalie: Natannkai'rn (Twi'lek sith)
    Angel: Jedi
    Ben: ?

Ryan - I'm sure we could figure out a ride home for you if you wanted to go. Don't quite a few people come from your direction?

9. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    I would love to join you guys, but I have to be out of town that night/weekend. When I do get to go to the movie, I'll think of you.

10. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I know a couple people go in my direction and if they would be willing to give me a ride then great.

11. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    I'm probably going to end up waiting till Friday night or Saturday. I can't get off of work for this, plus I don't think I'd be able to function the next morning if I went to it.

12. Unit-Zero

Unit-Zero Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2004

Yeah, just show up at our place. That way you can dress in costume easier if needed. We'll be home no later than 6, so just show whenever after that. We can eat pizza and play some Rock band before heading to the theater.

13. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Ok that does sound fun. I did tell my grandma that we were going to dress there since she wanted to see our costumes but maybe we can just stop by there to show her. I still want to visit her (because she rocks ^_^) but I'm loving the idea of hanging out at your place before hand. umm what time are we planning on getting to the theatre to wait though?

Forcebewitya.

14. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Sometime between 8 & 9 maybe? I have no idea. I am so excited! I even made gloves out of the same stuff as my lekku so I don't leave telltale red fingerprints everywhere :p This is gonna be fun.

15. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    awesome! I'm excited too I'm finishing up my JP today and figuring out how to attach it tomorrow. Yeah I was thinking maybe 9ish would be good to get there around.

Forcebewitya.

16. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    *crazy excited to the point that I wore the fabric parts of my costume to work today and am looking forward to a lightsaber fight during lunch :p*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.