main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA Clone Wars movie premier

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi Trace, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    On Friday, August 15, Star Wars will be back in theatres with the release of the Clone Wars movie. Woot!

I?ve posted a thread here on the SouthEast Regional Discussion board where we can gather and talk about the new movie and share pics. Come on over and join us!

2. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Sure thing. The MACON CLONES have a "mini Lineup" planned starting on Wednesday the 13th. We will hang out at the Amstar 16 (aka The Grand) on Zebulon Road in Macon.

Among the fun things planned will be giveaways, costume contests, special viewings of various Fan Films produced by the CLONES and a very special treat -- Star Wars: Revisited.

Come join the CLONES and see what many fans are calling the definitive version of Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope.

Visit our website for details.

3. Smiling-Otter

Smiling-Otter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2001
    Update: The schedule may be altered if the Amstar/Grand doesn't have a midnight showing. Further news as events warrant.

4. Cappy97

Cappy97 Jedi Master star 1

May 25, 2005
    Midnight showing will happen, tickets are on sale and lineup will begin on Thursday morningish.

Thought I'd help ya out SO!

5. Smiling-Otter

Smiling-Otter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2001
    Indeed. Thanks! Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

6. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    Well that was fun.

The CLONES came out in "Force" yesterday for our abbreviated lineup at the AmStar. It was a beautiful day, I got to see Transformers (most of it anyway) for the first time, we cooked out (literally tailgated) and watched Star Wars Revisited.

Thanks to all the CLONES and friends who showed up.

7. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    I'll get some pics up soon enough. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.