main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bing, NY Clone Wars Movie Premiere

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TreborGahKor, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    Okay, it's official, we will be doing a Clone Wars movie premiere event with the Regal Cinemas on Front St. in Binghamton. Anyone is welcome to attend, just PM me if you have not emailed me. We will be doing the midnight release and are working on the times for the other days, but they would like us for the whole weekend. We will have changing facilities and they are letting us set up a table in the lobby. Should be lot's of fun, so let me know if you're interested!

2. celine

celine Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2007
    You know we'll be there! I'll be happy to be in air-conditioning! YAY!

3. JediMasterWesty

JediMasterWesty Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2007
    WHOOOOHOOOO I cant wait now I know were getting some passes for friends and family but do we get to see it free as well?

4. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    Of course (Like you have to ask!) :)

5. JediMasterWesty

Sep 6, 2007
    I will be there for the midnight release(hopefully in mando and someone will have to pick me up and give me a ride home afterwords)and shannon and I will be there on friday night(if I am in mando she will be wearing my jedi). What time are we getting together for the midnight release?

6. celine

celine Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2007
    ok...confused...are we doing thursday night into fri? fri night into sat?

7. JediMasterWesty

Sep 6, 2007
    thursday into friday is the midnight release then friday night (like 7 or so) I believe they wanted us back and then the matinees on saturday and sunday if I am not mistaken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.