main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Clone Wars Movie Release

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    So, with this coming up in just two weeks... I figured I'd start this.

As of right now, I am not sure when we are going to go work the line for this, but we will be working for the new Chenal IMax 9 (run by the Dickinson theater group)

We are working with one of the managers who prefers that we come out when the crowds are at their peak. Look for more information coming soon. Hopefully we'll have the details worked out by next week at the Multi-State event!!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon....

2. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    Hey, were you guys aware that the Breckenridge is having a midnight showing of the movie?
    You can already order tickets online.

http://www.fandango.com/starwars:theclonewars_114457/movietimes?PID=1573006&location=72223&date=8/14/2008

I had no idea until I saw theforce.net's story about how tickets for the 15th are already for sale. For some reason I don't see any our theater's selling anything for the 15th yet.

3. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    Who's going to the midnight showing tonight?

4. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Seeing as I'm out of town... I didn't get anything organized. I had asked some other
    Folks to take care of it but, I guess they didn't have time either sorry about that folks
    But, I've got to take care of my health right now.

5. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    ok guys... Here's the deal. 501st Tracy has arranged an appeapance at the chenal IMax for tomorrow evening.

Arrival around 6pm... There will be space provided to change.

You guys gave a good time! The manager may also want some costumed peoples
    On Saturday so check back here tomorrow!!

6. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    Sorry you're not feeling well, Hyper.

Also sorry I missed you guys Friday. I was busy that night, so I just went early Saturday morning so I wouldn't have to deal with a crowd.

My overall impression: very much a kids movie.
    While there was some really cool actions scenes, it really lacked any plot twist or suspense or even interesting dialog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.