main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars on Cartoon Network

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by DanakinSkywalker, Nov 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediHomer3

JediHomer3 Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2003
    Maybe we should all get together and watch them all. Also, I got Ch. 12

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    JediHomer3: "Maybe we should all get together and watch them all. Also, I got Ch. 12"

Hey, that sounds like an idea. Perhaps a Clone Wars show night :D . But who would be willing to open thier house for this? :confused:

3. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2003
    Depends on when and how many people, possibly my place, depends on when though... could be fun though ^_^

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "Depends on when and how many people, possibly my place, depends on when though... could be fun though ^_^"

Yes, so lets see who here is willing. Anyone else in favor of this meeting? :confused: And what date would work for you?

5. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Ehe... my mum said that we can have it here sometime... just need to know when and such... but yeah... anyways... hi everyone!

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "Ehe... my mum said that we can have it here sometime... just need to know when and such... but yeah... anyways... hi everyone!"

Well, for sure not next weekend, as thats Easter. But perhaps the weekend after. On a Sunday? :confused:

7. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Depends on if I have work and such.... when you guys have decided on a date, let me know and I'll work around it, k?

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "Depends on if I have work and such.... when you guys have decided on a date, let me know and I'll work around it, k?"

Sounds good :D . Maybe two weeks from now? :confused: And, perhaps do you think it would be fun to make it into a "Pot Luck" of small proportions? :confused:

9. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Sure ^_^ whatever y'all want to do..

10. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
    I'll bring the pot.

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    All right, cool. I'll bring my 'Lucky Charm', as to add to the pot, luck! :D 8-}

Sorry, that was bad... [face_laugh]

12. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    yes, very bad... um... y'all, don't worry about food and such, I can take care of that... just let me know when so I can clear it through me mum and such...

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Will do ;) . I'm thinking now, perhaps in three more weeks? What do you all think? :confused: Thus giving us time to plan thing sout in more detail.

14. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Why don't we just combine it with our next meeting? wouldn't that make things a tad bit easier? when is that btw?

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Sounds good :D . As for the next meeting, I am unsure. As Easter threw us off of our typical schedule :( . Not that Easter is bad... 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.