main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars on Cartoon Network

Discussion in 'Archive: Enterprise, AL' started by padawanskywalker, Nov 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    Don't forget everyone that Friday (Nov. 7) Cartoon Network will start to air the Clone Wars shorts at 8:00PM. These will run every weekday until November 20th. The second half of the series will then air in the Spring of 2004.

This is going to be an awesome series, so do not miss out.

2. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    Here is the summary of Chapter 1.
    Chapter 1:
    Yoda gives us brief commentary on the status of the Clone War, with visuals of Jedi fighting battle after battle. Then the scene switches to Palpatine's office, where Obi-Wan, Yoda, Palpatine and Anakin are discussing the war. Obi-Wan announces that his (that's right, his) army is ready. Palpatine then forces himself in and makes sure Anakin is involved, despite Obi-Wan and Yoda's wishes. From there, we see the clones gearing for battle, with Anakin flying in his Jedi starfighter. Before taking off he waves goodbye to Padme, who does the same thing. Anakin takes off, and the screen wipes to black.

Can't wait for the next one.

3. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    Chapter 2:
    This chapter opens up with Obi-Wan briefing his unit of elite ARC troopers. Afterwards, Kenobi talks briefly with Anakin. Their banter towards one another is rather scary in it's subtleness. Then the Republic ships come out of hyperspace over Muunilist. Anakin leads the clone fighters in his own Jedi starfighter in an attack against the Confederacy's ships. Meanwhile, the Republic cruisers drop hundreds of gunships which fly to the planets surface. The war engulfs there with Obi-Wan dispatching the special ARC trooper gunship into the city. Obi-Wan's gunship lands and he leads his troops right into battle. Meanwhile the other gunship flys through the city, shortly after it is shot down by a missle and crashes. The troops survive and they head out on foot. This chapter ends through the viewpoint of a sniper rifle, aimed directly at an ARC trooper...

4. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    Yeah,the cartoons are awsome! They fit really well in with the movies,and I love Anakin and Obi-Wan's conversations.I can't wait for chapter 3 tonite! :)

5. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    As soon as I get information on Chapter 3,I'll post it here. ;)For those who want a summary before the cartoons,or for those who missed it. ;)Glad to see somebody posted here besides me.This forum has been pretty dead for quite awhile.

6. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    Here's a small plot synopsis for tonite chapter,

3. The battle rages on in the air and on the ground. The Arc Troopers, who are cut off from their initial drop zone, make their way to the enemy command centre through hostile territory.

Man,these things are the best! :D They have good plots in them and stuff.I've heard the Droid and Ewoks cartoons from the early 80's were cheesy. ;) 8-}

7. JEDIBYKNIGHT

JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    This forum has been pretty dead for quite awhile

Heh. Probably because there's nothing really interesting going on.

I, myself, don't see the point in such a thread. That's why I don't reply. Which doesn't mean I don't check this place. Same goes for other threads.

8. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    Chapter 3:
    The battle rages on in the air and on the ground. The Arc Troopers, who are cut off from their initial drop zone, make their way to the enemy command centre through hostile territory.
    You're right, OBIX1,these chapters are cool! :cool:

[i]Heh. Probably because there's nothing really interesting going on.

I, myself, don't see the point in such a thread. That's why I don't reply. Which doesn't mean I don't check this place. Same goes for other threads.[/i]
    I understand that, [b]JEDIBYKNIGHT[/b]. [face_wink]I sometimes do that myself.But my reason for just looking is [i]not[/i],because I don't see the point in the thread,but it is rather that I feel there is no need to respond. [face_grin]

9. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    Chapter 3:
    This chapter opens through the sights of a sniper rifle-carrying battle droid. The droid opens fire at the downed ship, taking down one clone trooper. The others take cover behind the crashed gunship while the red ARC trooper leads them. A blue ARC takes out the droids in the buildings with a rocket launcher. Once the area is safe, the clones head towards their destination. An AAT discovers the clones and attacks, however an ARC drops down behind, blasts his way into the tank and blows it up from the inside. After that the head ARC contacts General Kenobi, informing him that they've discovered their destination, a huge cannon. The clones make their way onto the structure, blasting all the battle droids along the way. After securing all the explosives, the clones climb their way up to the top while the cannon explodes. The chapter ends with the surviving clones and ARC troopers on the roof of the tower.

10. Gokuku

Gokuku Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2003
    Hey I haven't been able to see the cartoon yet and I really wanted to...so thanks for your summaries.... :D

11. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    I'm missing these as well... They sound cool though... And yes, the forum is a bit down lately, but as soon as I get my internet connection up I'm sure things will change...

Sage H.

12. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    Hey I haven't been able to see the cartoon yet and I really wanted to...so thanks for your summaries....
    No problem, Gokuku. ;)

13. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    Chapter Four:
    The Separatist leader San Hill panics as the Republic Army advances. But Count Dooku has sent powerful new enemy, Durge, onto Muunilinst. This vicious bounty hunter leads a band of mercenaries toward the heart of the Republic?s forces. The Republic Army now faces a challenge greater than ever imagined against this tenacious villain and his forces.

14. Gokuku

Sep 20, 2003
    Yeah I finally got to see chapter 4 last night!!It was awesome...I can't wait for chapter 5 tonight!!!!!!

15. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    I would have seen it yesterday, but Mike told me it came on at 8:00p.m. So at 8 I sat down to watch it, only to learn it CAME ON AT SEVEN!!!

Isn't that nice...

:) Thanks Mike! :)

Sage H.

16. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    Chapter Five:
    On the water planet of Mon Calamari, Jedi Kit Fisto leads an attack on Separatist forces. He commands a squadron of amphibious clone troopers for the undersea offensive against a well-armed aquatic squad of the Droid Army.

17. Gokuku

Sep 20, 2003
    Kit Fisto is the ****ake Mushroom...speaking of food Sage is an awesome cook he made this chicken stuff last night that was off the chain...ummmm I can still taste it...

18. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    I'll get the next summary as soon as possible.

19. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    Chapter Six:
    Count Dooku seeks a new ally with the power to defeat the Jedi. On the planet Rattatak, he encounters a mysterious fighter who dominates every opponent in the combat ring. She introduces herself to him as Asajj Ventress, a Sith warrior.

20. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    Chapter Seven:
    After denouncing her claims to be a Sith, Dooku challenges Asajj in combat and defeats her. But he is so impressed with her skills that he gives her an important assignment ? to assassinate Anakin Skywalker.

21. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    Chapter Eight:
    Back on Muunilinst, Obi-Wan leads a team of Lancer Troops, specialized clone troopers mounted on speeder bikes. Durge and his mercenaries prove to be a stout challenge to Obi-Wan and his army. Meanwhile, the ARC troopers penetrate the enemy command center on another part of the planet.

22. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    Chapter Nine:
    Obi-Wan continues his assault on the Separatist command center on Muunilinst. The Jedi general and his Clone Army takes the battle directly to San Hill and the Separatist Droid Army.

Cool chapters. [face_cool]

23. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    Chapter Ten:
    Anakin Skywalker is leading the Clone Army in a fierce space battle when a mysterious ship engages him. When the pilot, mysterious Dark Jedi Asajj Ventress, leaps into hyperspace, the impetuous young Jedi follows, ignoring Obi-Wan?s orders.

In honor of the chapters,I changed my icon to Clone War Anakin Skywalker.Also,for anyone that missed the series, Cartoon Network is playing all ten chapters back to back tomorrow starting at 7:30PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.