main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Clone Wars on Cartoon Network

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MasterSifo-Dyas, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Is anyone wathing this? I really like it. But I went into it without expectations.
    So far aside from the characters were familiar with, Ive seem Plo Koon, 2-1B. Asaji Ventress. --Billy

2. ark3

ark3 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 27, 2003
    This is a great action show. I'm enjoying it more than some of the other action-only shows I've been trying to watch. I like the fact that they're doing mini story arcs rather than making it completely episodic.

3. RnRJedi007

RnRJedi007 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2003
    the last 2 episodes were better than the movie.

4. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I have to agree on that one haha. The movie was "meh" to me, but the episodes on TV are actually pretty good.

As for Ahsoka...can she take a long jump off a cliff yet? She is nothing but an annoying know it all. Can you explain to me how a 13-year-old padawan has more military knowledge than Anakin or the Clone Commanders, and seems to be skilled with a lightsaber so much that she can take on Grievous and Asajj Ventress? I don't think so.

5. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    I think Ahsoka is for the kids so they can relate.
    Could she turn out to be the Jar jar Binks of Clone Wars? --Billy

6. TheBothanJedi

TheBothanJedi Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2004
    I have my problems with Ahsoka too, but she is far from my biggest complaint about the show.

What I can't stand is that the battle droids always behave in the most moronic way possible. Its like the Trade Federation programmed them with Artificial Stupidity instead of Artificial Inteligence.

Also, how do Grevious and Asajj manage to keep their jobs when they keep screwing up all the time?

7. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    The battle droids are the comedy relief or there for the kids. Feel fortunate that the comedy relief is not in the vein of Jar Jar.

Anyone who missed the Friday 9 PM showing of the new episode, you can catch it again on Sunday at 9:30 PM.

--Billy

8. RnRJedi007

Oct 20, 2003
    <<Anyone who missed the Friday 9 PM showing of the new episode, you can catch it again on Sunday at 9:30 PM.>>

yes, I found about this the week it helps me incase I forgot to tape when i'm working.

9. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    Theyve aired the first 10 episodes and are taking a few weeks break before starting up in the new year. If you missed the episodes you can catch up by viewing them all on starwars.com
    --Billy

10. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    Is anyone else still keeping up on the weekly episodes? I just watched the second appearance of Jar Jar this season and the voice was totally different - not even done well. Come on whats going on? Could Ahmed Best be too busy for George Lucas or is Ahmed afraid of more Death Threats? --Billy

11. RnRJedi007

Oct 20, 2003
    billy,

i saw that esp. i hated Jar Jar in it too!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.