Canada Clone Wars on in Canada: Where and When?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Manisphere, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manisphere Force Ghost

star 5
    I got an email from programing at Teletoon about my enquiry as to whether they are getting Clone Wars. This was the response I got this morning:

There appears to a lot of interest around this show, this is the second inquiry I have had today.

Nothing is conformed as yet. As soon as I hear definitively one way or another I will let you know.

May The Force be with You

Best Wishes

Kate

It would be cool if we could use this thread for updates.:)
  2. _Sublime_Skywalker_ Force Ghost

star 4
    I think I'm going to sent them an email. However, I find teletoon's responses are quite vague. I remember back in the day where a group of us would e-mail them dail trying to convince them to renew Undergrads/ Clone High.

I think it's only common sense to broadcast CW, they did the other seasons and they're both in Cartoon Network I believe.

I'm just worried they'll do the same type of schedule, with only special occasion airing. I'm trying to think of another station that would air it if teletoon didn't.

I don't think Global would...
  3. Manisphere Force Ghost

star 5
    Because of the way Cartoon Net broadcast the first series I missed it first time around.

Yeah, I'm going to assume that this series is generating more buzz than the first. I don't care who gets the contract just so long as we don't have to wait 6 months after seeing the first 3 in the theater.[face_praying] If Global gets it and broadcasts it the way the Americans are seeing it more power to them.
  4. Manisphere Force Ghost

star 5
    I got this email today from Teletoon.

Hello Kate,

According to a piece on The National Post blog today http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/theampersand/archive/2008/06/02/highlights-of-ctv-s-fall-lineup-more-drama-less-corner-gas-plus-new-j-j-abrams-and-star-wars.aspx

it looks as though the series will be going to CTV (we would have loved to have had it though)

May the force be with you

Kate

Looks like it's a lock for Sunday nights![face_praying]
  5. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/show/CTVShows/20080602/home-starwars-clonewars/20080602/

6. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Looks like Sunday night is going to be the nights this fall.
  7. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    I think it's a better and wiser move than teletoon, this will actually manage to be available to more people.
    I'm not sure on the time slot, if they run this against the Simpsons, there's no question as to what I'll be watching, but as far as others go...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.