main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Clone Wars Premier - Aug 16

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by RubberDuckTape, Jun 13, 2008.

1. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    Is anyone interested in doing this as a group? We could either just go see it, or actually find a theater and do a 'promo' type thing with costumes, a charity and whatnot.

Denver is doing one with LoTM's theater, with a collection drive planned for Urban Peaks. There is a branch of the charity in Springs, if we wanted to continue their theme without having to drive sooooo far. ;)

We have had one person that will be in Durango express interest, but I don't know where that is.

This will be updated with more correct info when my brain isn't in "Friday Afternoon" mode. :D

Edit: fixed for the wrong peaks. ;)

2. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
  3. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    umm durango is not that far from cortez. very very Southwest CO. not far from mesa verde.

4. Darth_Abdax

Darth_Abdax Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 12, 2005
    I'll most likely be in Durango as well.

5. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Anybody from P-town even going to see it? I might be able to sneak away at some point during the weekend. Anybody else?

6. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    The ewok is somewhat interested, and it might even keep the bug's attention, depending on what time we go...

7. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    I couldnt escape family reunion/brother moving in until later...perhaps sevenish? Discuss.

8. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    The 16th is right out for me. I will be involved in a wedding, reception, decorating, and clean up from some time on the 15th to probably about midnight on the 16th. The 17th will involve recuperating and resting. :D

9. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    We might have to go during the week, if your weekend is so booked. I will touch your base again later. [face_mischief]

10. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Still want to take the kids to see this, Rachel?

11. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    sure, but not sure when will be a good time...rl stuff is happening in a crazy manner.

12. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002

ita...we'll keep trying. :)