main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Clone Wars Premiere

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TI9362, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    But why? You could just sneak around at East!

Or is Indy not still playing at East?

Anyway, I like Science Fiction Double Features in my own home better :p

2. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    "Clone Wars is pure unadalterated Star Wars"
    - The reviewer guy from the commercials

Heck, that's good enough for me! :p

See you guys in a couple of hours!

3. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Joe:

I LOVED IT! Imagine your favorite Star Wars comic-- come to life. It was great! Every second was brilliant (um, every second that did not have a certain Hutt)! One of the few movies I din't want to end, so I could have a smoke. And all that, coming from a skeptic (me) who did not think GL and Dave F. could pull it off. And, my biggest worry was that the new padawan would be a "bratz" knock off, and very un star wars like. My fear was unwarrented, and now I want her to be added to the Movies somehow. She actally makes Anikan a likeable charictor. She adds that Han Solo skeptic role that the PT really needed.

Everyone else:

Loved seeing you all, hope to see you again!

Jammies

4. Fistofury

Fistofury Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002

Was about what I expected, I'm not a big "constant fighting" kind of person so at times it dragged, but overall very good. I'm very much looking forward to the TV show later this year.

What did you guys think about the Clone Wars activity book they passed out when you went into the movie? I thought it wasn't a bad promotional item.

Did you stay pass the credits to watch the jawa piece? Wasn't very long but at least it was something for waiting. I was hoping it would be a teaser for the show.

5. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002

We didn't get one :p We were the ones who did handing out of things, and we handed out all our promo slips. Mostly to people too young to be in the club, but still! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.