Calgary CLONE WARS Promotion help requested!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by PreludeRM, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texanadian Jedi Knight

Today was so awesome.

Im gonna post the pictures I took today on my facebook and bring em to the meeting on Tuesday as well.

It was great hanging out with you all and seeing the movie was amazing
  2. Texanadian Jedi Knight

3. winbrant Jedi Knight

star 1
    As I'm listening to the soundtrack I'm mentally re-viewing the movie!:)

It was an awesome approach and a great vision. It's easy to see the potential of this new Star Wars genre. While it had been stated that Dave Filoni is turning into Lucas' "padawan" I'm glad to see his own brand of storytelling is in there coupled with the traditional SW cinematography Lucas is well-known for.

I wanted to thank all the people that made this happen for the group...Sarah, Yrol, Ryan, and nameless others! I'll also admit this is the first movie I've really seen with the fanforce, on a whole, and it was a great experience...to share in everyone's enthusiasm (vs. the only one or two in a whole theater when I saw the trailer)! Rae-lynn (sp?), thanks again for bringing the shirt!

See you all in a couple days....(hums away while the music from Ziro's nightclub plays away in the background..., gotta love the exotic sounds with the oriental strings in the background!:D )
  4. echosevin Force Ghost

star 4
    Clone Wars was everything I'd hoped for and MORE! Fantastic new direction for telling the varied stories of Star Wars. And simply stunning to watch in digital. LOVED it!!

Many thanks to Sarah, Ryan M. for pimping the group and getting us all in. Thanks to Dooks for providing the prizes for the trivia. And thanks to everyone who attended - making the viewing a great Star Wars experience, not just for us - but for the entire crowd who attended. :D =D=

In the words of the infamous Governor Tarkin, 'It will be a day long remembered...'

Is it October yet???!!![face_praying]
  5. Rusted_Halo Jedi Knight

star 1
    clone wars in digital was awesome!!!!! i would like to thank Sarah, Ryan M., Yrol and Dooks for making the day awesome not just for the fan force but also all the others..

i can wait til friday to experence the movie again with everyone :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.