main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Clone Wars Raffle

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by legoman, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legoman

legoman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 14, 2002
    The raffle will be held at Niagara Square Cineplex, Aug. 13-15, from approx. noon til 9pm. We will likely need to show up early to set up. This is a costumed event. We will most likely be selling pictures of kids with their favourite characters, so costumes are very important. If you have extras that can be borrowed, let us know, as well as if you need one.

Please respond ASAP as to whether or not you can make it, and which day(s) you will be there. If you can only make it one day, please try and make sure it is Friday as this is the draw day and premier of the film.

2. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    I'll be there as soon as I get home and clean up after work first. I'll do my best to be there every night. Can't give specific times cause work is so flexible.

3. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    I'll be there for the most part all 3 days if I can. Just depends on if I find a job.

4. VaderJay

VaderJay Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2001
    I can be there for 14-15th not sure about the 13th

5. legoman

Jul 14, 2002
    I have all the prizes together for the event. There will be 6 baskets totaling approx. $650. Pictures of the first 3 are up on the event page on Facebook.

6. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    If you guys ever want a 10 kg bar of cadburys chocolate someone from South Australian fan force can get one.

Its as big as sandwich board.

We had one for a contest as well.

7. Spiderfan

Spiderfan Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 9, 2004
    I get the feeling that the cost of bringing it from Australia might be kinda pricey for a charity event in Niagara.

8. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    LOL...although the offer is welcome, ya I think it would be a cost to ship such a large item. That and the raffle baskets are already made up and the value of each prize had to be submitted so we could get the licence.

Thx anyway Beezel

9. legoman

Jul 14, 2002
    I just found out that the theatre at the Pen Center will not be opening Clone Wars on Friday. The Niagara Square cinemas was nice enough to allow us, last minute, to hold the event there. The dates and times are unchanged, but we will now be at the Niagara Square Cineplex on McLeod Rd. in Niagara Falls.

Sorry for the last minute change. If this affects anyone's ability to make it to the event, please let me know, and we can work something out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.