main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Clone Wars S4 Premiere Sept 16

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    In place of a Meet and Eat for September I decided to have everyone over for a Clone Wars Season 4 Premiere party. This is also the day Star Wars gets it's BluRay release and I just bought a player this week. So if Amazon gets it on my porch that day we can watch some of that as well (the 501st propaganda...I mean documentary...is very well done-I saw it a while back when it was available online). If someone was going to buy the BluRay at a brick and mortar store feel free to bring it as back up in case I don't get my copy in time. If not there's plenty of other Star Wars stuff to watch, if you didn't catch the SW Lego special this Summer it is not to be missed. Social hour starts at 6:30PM, pizza, sodas and sweets provided...feel free to bring any other favorites. PM if you need directions. See you there!

2. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    Alas, I preordered mine from Amazon as well, so I'll bring it if I get it on that day as well. As of this moment, this looks like a go for me. Can't wait to see you all there :)

3. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Thanks for offering up and hosting Mika... I'll be there, twinkle toes and all. [face_batting]

4. DarthCyrin

DarthCyrin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2010
    Sounds awesome Mika! Nocturnus and I shall try and make it. [face_dancing]

5. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    I'll try to make it.

6. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    Thanks for the invite Mika and opening up your home to us. And I'm all for watching the LEGO Star Wars movie--it is the best sw spoof ever! I've already probably seen it 50 times, and each time I see something new and hilarious![face_laugh]

7. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    This will be fun, and the LEGO show is the best!

\with the bridge issue-- I wonder if Rel and I can get there before the show is over?

8. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Were having a party for both Friday too :)

9. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    It's a big day for Star Wars fans!

10. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    i will not be there. a dear and close friend of mine is moving south for a better job, and we are having a going away party for him that night.

11. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    My plan right now is to let the traffic die down and set out around 7. I doubt I'll tie any records for the Kessel run.

12. Yoda_Jammies

Jan 28, 2003
    What I don't know Rel, (I thought you were Ferrad now?)

How do we get to 64 west? The closed the ramps from 65N and 65S to 64W and other than driving around the loop-- I don't know how to get to Mika's or the Great Esacape, or Skyline, or my friends house, etc.

What-- take 2nd street to boadway to story then can you get on 64W?

My truck needs an R2 Unit.

13. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    Other way around, it was Farrad and now Relin. I though you could still get on it from the Kennedy Bridge and take the I-71 juncture...or am I wrong?

14. Yoda_Jammies

Jan 28, 2003
    I think you are wrong.

I'll play with it tonight late-- but I think you and I are stuck going south 65.

15. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    I'm confused...why would you need to get to 64W to get to my place? Do you mean 64E? To get to my place you could take 65S to 64E (it's not closed) to Hurtsbourne. Or 65S to Watterson East and get off at Taylorsville Road. Getting back to Indiana 64W is closed so you will have to go Watterson West to 65N.

16. DarthCyrin

DarthCyrin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2010
    What time are you wanting people to come over Mika?

17. mindtwister_138

Jul 19, 2002
    I need directions to get to your place Mika.

18. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Begins at 6:30PM

19. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    PM sent ;)

20. mindtwister_138

Jul 19, 2002
    Thanks Mika...we'll see you there :)

21. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    Thanks for a great evening and letting us watch all your DVDs! I really wish I could have stayed longer. I can't wait to see everyone again soon!

22. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Thanks to everyone that made it out, we really enjoyed having you all over. Sorry I didn't have the Blu-Rays to watch (darn Amazon) but the Lego Star Wars and Robot Chicken were a lot of fun too I think.

23. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. Mika! It's always so awesome to see everyone! Everyone who couldn't make it.. you were all missed! But we'll see you soon. It was great, I laughed a lot, which was heartily needed. Thanks everyone! Your such incredible friends, and I'll see you all again very soon. [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.