"Clone Wars" script or transcript?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Qui-Dawn, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Dawn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *poking head into forum* Hello all....I've browsed around a bit and I don't think I've yet come across any threads like this - not sure if the question's already been asked, but this is something I've been hopefully searching for, the past several weeks solid, so....hey, here goes! :D

Having seen the third season of CW - and being totally dazzled by it, of course....yep, I was startled, kept on the edge of my seat, and yes....I did cry too :) - I have been struck by a plethora of fanfic plot bunnies of late....but of course, it's something that's made all the more difficult when I don't yet have the third season readily accessible to watch, as need be. Therefore - and I'm presuming this must be the right place to ask the question :) - what I'm looking for, for the time being anyway, is hopefully some sort of script or transcript of the third season episodes. I've browsed through Google for a good long while, haven't yet found anything....but I figured that if something like that is to be found anywhere....hopefully someone here will have to know about it. :D Tah muchly, everyone....

Dawn. (must....get....copy of third season....must....watch it again and again....in addition to already pretty constantly watching the first two seasons, natch....nnngh!)
  2. ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well just watch season 3 from the offical site.
  3. Qui-Dawn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh, I *did*....but I can't do that from home here, so until I can wangle a copy of the third season or otherwise manage it so that I can actually sit down at home with it....in the meantime, I was just hoping for a little something else to help me forbear - and I would have naturally expected that there'd be *something* like this out there....I mean, if pretty much everything else imaginable exists on one site or another, how hard should it be to find a script or transcript or *something* akin from "Clone Wars"....gah! Believe me, if I had the third season readily accessible to me as I sit here, I wouldn't *have* this problem from the outset, and thus I wouldn't be asking the question.... ;)
    Dawn.
  4. ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master

star 4
    So you live outside of the U.S. then. Well... I can't help you now.
  5. Blackout Force Ghost

star 4
    I live in the UK and I can get the streaming versions :) here is chapter 21. The rest are selectable from the menu that runs down the right hand side of the page.

:) {||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  6. Qui-Dawn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, really, like *any* of us here in Canada were going to wait until May for Teletoon to finally bother airing the show.... ;) *snerk* No, thank you, for that is indeed why I was exploring other avenues in the meantime....however, since this particular request and search of mine seems to have come up unexpectedly empty (which *does* confound me, especially that I still came up with nothing to show for it *here*, I will admit) - it's just forced me to try another tack....and the frustrations I've been having *there*, oh my goodness.... *winces* First I could only find the streaming versions, then those links to downloadable versions were posted - coolness and *such* a relief! :) - then the version of QT on my comp went on the fritz and wouldn't play anything at *all*....and I can't burn .movs onto VCD, so the hoops that has me attempting to jump through....gah....definitely not the most fun I've ever had....no small wonder that I was looking for most *anything* else to help out in the meantime. :)

Wish me luck....because who knows but what I may yet need it. ;)

Dawn.
  7. Harabec Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, really, like *any* of us here in Canada were going to wait until May for Teletoon to finally bother airing the show

CRIME ALERT! :eek: CRIME ALERT! :eek:

Calling the authorities!1! :eek: 111! :eek: !
  8. Qui-Dawn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *chuckles* You amuse me....I am amused. :)

Dawn.
  9. Harabec Jedi Master

star 4
    We'll see how hard you laugh when the mounties kick your door down. Bad Dawn! :p
  10. Qui-Dawn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Now, now, they're not going to do that....they're *our* Mounties, after all. ;) I should have them sitting down to watch it too in a matter of moments.... :D They're the good guys, of course, and they tend to respond far better with please and thank-you and tea. :) It's so cute that you're concerned, though....I like that. :D

I do, however, still admit to being rather confuzzled that I've not been able to come across what I was originally looking for here....never did I think I actually wouldn't be able to - especially *here*, I mean....I still don't know how the heck that happened. :) But it does confound me.... *shrugs* Oh well....

Dawn.
  11. Harabec Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm sorry my dear, but I'm afraid that your bootlegging, drug-dealing, cable-stealing chums have all been thrown into the big house. Patience! You'll have your odd-looking cartoons in a short while, and all without being stuffed into the back of a paddywagon, or onto a horse, whatever the mounties use these days. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.