main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars Season 1 dvd?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthBane95, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBane95

DarthBane95 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2009
    Im not sure if there is a thread about this yet , if there is DONT just reply just to prove there is a thread if you Do reply PlEASE give me useful information. Does anyone know if Clone Wars season 1 will ever come out in a box set.If it is released in a box set please tell me the release date. Your service is greatly appreciated.

2. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    You want useful information? Here goes: learn to skim at least the first page looking for the appropriate topic before creating a new one. As it happens, the thread you're looking for is only a couple of dozen rows down...

But just so you don't say I'm a petty bastard, I'll help you on your way. The title of the thread is *Official* TCW Season 1 DVD & Blu-Ray Release Thread. It's a very confusing and misleading title, I know...

3. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    Ouch. Well, I guess people don't exactly have the patience to look up threads past the first page. I mean, why should they if they've been inactive this long? XD

Oh well. Before it's locked, and just in case our young user here would rather look at the thread he made instead, here's what I know, as full as possible...

-So far, the date is set for about November
    -No news on any special features or whether it's simply a collection of episodes
    -Deleted scenes? Commentary? Extended editions? Character features? Footage from season 2? Making-of? Nobody really knows

Hope it helps! In any case, it usually pays to take a closer look. Most of these relevant threads are usually nearby.

4. DarthBane95

DarthBane95 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2009
    Thanks dude. I didnt even know the month of its release.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.