Clone Wars - Season 2!!

Discussion in 'Calgary, AB' started by echosevin, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echosevin Force Ghost

star 4
    Just 1 day to go!! Teletoon, tomorrow at 6:30 pm! I believe it will repeat twice on Sunday too (if they keep to their current format). 3 times in one weekend - huzzah!!

Post your thoughts, theories and concerns about the new season here :)

I'm very much looking forward to seeing loads more Jedi in action!!

Too bad we won't get the HD versions (as Teletoon doesn't have an HD channel in Canada), but I'm sure they can be found 'floating' out there if you're desperate :p
  2. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Don't you mean 2 days to go. It is on Fridays right. Can't wait to watch the 1 hour season opener.
  3. PADAWAN-JOHN68 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 more days[face_dancing]
  4. DarthBane95 Jedi Master

star 4
    The day after tomorrow!!!:D
  5. CloneUncleOwen Force Ghost

star 4
    Ahsoka Tano get's her first taste of the dark side.
    Ooooh, get your bad self ready, young lady!
  6. Rusted_Halo Jedi Knight

star 1
    there are 2 new vids up over at star wars.com.. one featuring the clone and one showing the animation which looking even more awesome then season 1... new clones awesome battle sequences...can't wait.. can't wait
  7. echosevin Force Ghost

star 4
    I wasn't counting yesterday (since it was almost over) or Friday - as it's premiering THAT day :p

Those videos were cool - love the newer, crisper look of the animation. Some of the scenes shown - AMAZING!![face_dancing]
  8. Rusted_Halo Jedi Knight

star 1
    just checked the teletoon website and it says that the season 2 premiere starts at 8:30pm and lead up eps start at 5:30pm

http://www.teletoon.com/teletoon3/teletoon.php?language=En&func=php|templates/show.php|/tv/starWarsCloneWarsSeries/starWarsCloneWarsSeries_en.xml&xVar=
  9. Dooks Jedi Master

star 4
    Season 2 is going to be great looking forward to the Ashoka storyline, Obi-Wan love story, and the Mando's. Should be one interesting season ahead so BRING IT ON!!!!!.
  10. PADAWAN-JOHN68 Jedi Knight

star 1
    !!!! yeah tonight is the night right on =D=8-}
  11. echosevin Force Ghost

star 4
    Looks like they played 2 episodes in the US - darn it! So Teletoon might actually be a week behind in Canada again....

I really enjoyed the season opener - they slipped in the Kaibur Crystal??! Awesome!! Though not as described in it's first appearance in Alan Dean Foster's Splinter of the Minds eye back in 78/79, still it was a great reference to pull from way back.

The graphics are really great too - sharper images, such fluid action. Loving it!
  12. PADAWAN-JOHN68 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I saw the 2 episodes on the cartoon network cool stuff=P~
  13. Rusted_Halo Jedi Knight

star 1
    also watched the second ep... awesome all around... loved the tip to NH
  14. Dooks Jedi Master

star 4
    Great start to the second season wished we got the second episode up here but it's cool, going to be an awesome season.
  15. echosevin Force Ghost

star 4
    So.....everyone been keeping up?

I didn't like the second last episode (Anakin/Padme - the doubtful heart) very much. Maybe because there were no lightsabers in the entire episode:p

But I really like this past weeks episode, starring Luminara and Barriss Offee. AWESOME!!! So great to see the difference in the padawan/master relationships between those two and Anakin/Ahsoka. Again the picture quality is gorgeous - crisp, vivid and so colourful!!

I think we're up to speed with the US episodes as wello_O
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.