main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars Season 3 and TiVo

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by GreedoCMZ, Mar 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreedoCMZ

GreedoCMZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 13, 1999
    I'm new to TiVo so don't laugh if this is a dumb question but I can't find Clone Wars on the TiVo guide. It shows Teen Titans as airing at 7pm on Cartoon Network. I'm assuming maybe I should record Teen Titans and that the first twelve minutes of it will be Clone Wars. Then I'm assuming I'll have to program the TiVo to record whatever is on at 7pm the next four nights as well because it may not be able to figure I'm really just trying to get Clone Wars. Any insights?

2. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    Well, if you wait until Saturday, you can TIVO the marathon from 7 to 8;30, and get it all in one shot. That's what I'm doing.

3. GreedoCMZ

Mar 13, 1999
  4. Cheebo86

Cheebo86 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 1, 2003
    Mine says Clone Wars, possibly you havent updated your Tivo. You should do a download at least once a week to keep the shows up to date. If anything just record Teen Titans.

5. DarthStinkyBritches

DarthStinkyBritches Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2001
    My Tivo has all the episodes ready to record at 7:00 every night.

Did you do a Search for "Star Wars: Clone Wars" or just "Clone Wars"?

Or you could just scroll through your tivo program menus until you get to 7:00pm and press the record button when you see it listed.

odd thing about my tivo program guide, and I urge other tivo users to check just in case. Check and make sure if you just have it recording Clone Wars first-run eps, that Fridays doesn't say ep. 24. My Tivo has Fridays listed at 24, when it's clearly gonna be ep 25. My tivo wasn't gonna record it, so I had to manually add it.

6. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    I don't know a thing about TiVo. But I just thought that I'd say that the marathon Saturday is from 8-9:30 pm, during Cartoon Network's Toonami block and not 7-8:30.

7. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    In the Central Tine Zone it is.

I actually get the CW cartoon at 6 p.m. here.

8. davidb69

davidb69 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 18, 2004
    Sounds like a TIVO update problem or did you schedule by time or did you get a season pass? I would think if you have a season pass then it should all say Clone Wars because that is what it's set to record. If you are doing it by time, then what ever you had the begin time set to is the title of the recording with Manual included I believe. Can't wait for tonight.

9. GreedoCMZ

Mar 13, 1999
    Okay, I'm on Cartoon Network right now (7:09pm Pacific time) and it looks like it really is just Teen Titans.

10. davidb69

davidb69 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 18, 2004
    Is it possible it was eastern time accross the country? That would have made it 4pm. Anyways, for the TIVO buffs I have noticed an error in the labeling in the shows. Thursday and friday are both labeled Chapter Twenty-Four. This has to be a mistake so you just need to force the recording and make sure that both are recording.

11. MrDuke

MrDuke Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2004
    The Saturady Marathon will be all the episodes for this week, right?

12. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    My Tivo lists it as "Star Wars: Clone Wars". Just do a search by title and get a season pass.

And yeah, I noticed the duplicated Chapter 24 entries (which would make your Tivo not record it if you have your season pass set to "first run only").

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.