main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars Season 3 in Australia

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by An_Aussie_Fan, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. An_Aussie_Fan

An_Aussie_Fan Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2004
    I posted this on the StarWars.com forums but got limited response. Hopefully someone here knows more.
    I just got the March foxtel mag and found that there is no listing for Clone Wars. I was not sure of the exact release date so check from the 20th onward. Does anyone know why they weren't listed? I can think can think of three reasons, foxtel was not bother to list a 12 min program in their guide, season 3 is being released later in Australia or god forbid season 3 is not coming to Australia at all!!!!
    If anyone knows the Australian release date or anymore info please respond.

2. Matt-trooper

Matt-trooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2005
    Yeah,I'd really like to know too.

3. The_Four_Dot_Elipsis

The_Four_Dot_Elipsis Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 3, 2005
    Well, theres a Season 1 Marathon on MArch 27. maybe well find out then.

4. detach_cable

detach_cable Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2005
    http://www.cartoonnetwork.com.au/asp/tv/default.asp

Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume I - Chapters 1 - 10 Marathon

Sunday, 27th March at 1:00pm

For all you Star Wars fans here's your chance to start getting geared up for the arrival of Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume II. Revisit the first 10 chapters of Volume I, where the epic civil war pits the Republic against the separatist movement led by the Dark Side. ... stay tuned as chapters 11 - 20 won't be in the too distant future.

So that's 1-10 on the 27th March, and then maybe 11-20 on Sunday 3rd April... and then hopefully 21-25 will start on Monday the 4th April.... just in time to watch them again, on the TV this time. ;)

5. Masterof1cone

Masterof1cone Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2004
    Thanks for the heads up!

6. Sith-Jedi-Master

Sith-Jedi-Master Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    Thanks for this Info :)

7. Palp Fiction

Palp Fiction Jedi Master star 3

Feb 18, 2003
    when do they appear on H$?

8. An_Aussie_Fan

An_Aussie_Fan Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2004
    Thank you for the info. Also does anyone know the Australian release date for the volume one DVD? Every site I look at has different date. Since Clone Wars wasn't big outside of the fan community, will the DVD be available everywhere or only at selected locations?

9. detach_cable

detach_cable Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2005
    April 13th is looking like a solid release date for the Volume I DVD. I would expect it to be available at all the big stores too seeing as it's Star Wars. :) $24.95 price-tag atm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.