Clone Wars Season 3 on Sky Movies

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by LAJ_FETT, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    Just over a month to go until the premiere of Season 3 on Sky Movies! According to this article on TFN, the premiere is Saturday Oct 23rd at 5:30 pm.
  2. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
    I was very impressed by the first double-episode of series 3. It continued on with the usual formula which works very well.
    Interesting to see the transition between the Episode II Clone armour and Episode III versions starting to occur.
  3. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    I really enjoyed the new episode too. Sometimes I think the best episodes are the ones where there are no established faces and we get to know some new ones.
  4. Disciple-of-Tython Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll be watching, would like to see some darker episodes, also I had an idea that maybe one episode could follow an unknown trooper from birth, to training then to his death, a little break from the established characters.
  5. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Which is more or less what the Kamino arc did, just with massive separation...
  6. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
    Seems to be a bit of a continuity issue going on this series. It's revisited some worlds from the previous two series yet the events in them seem to take place before those of the earlier series.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.