main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series --Clone Wars Season 3 Premiere Trailer Discussion--

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by IG_2000, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fistofan55

Fistofan55 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2009
    True. It's just that you would that such a daring attack would be a season Finale or something. Kamino should have just as much protection than any other planet in the galaxy! To just see Anakin, Obi-wan, Ahsoka, Ventress, Grievous, and lots of cool clones just isn't what I would define as a fortified defense.

Plus, seeing Shaak Ti and the Arc Troopers on Kamino is ridiculously lazy. Since that happened as well.
    I would've want Shaak Ti to appear on a new random planet rather than a planet she has been to not too long ago...

2. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    Think about how I feel. They already SAVED Dorin in a battle that required space tactics expertise to deal with two black holes...and they did it off screen. ;)

3. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Another case of TCW ignoring comics if they want, they have the authority and I'd rather see it in animated form anyway.

Agreed. Though I don't know if it was but it did seem like the shot when all the Clone Commanders were looking at the screen(or us) it looked like (the presumed) Fordo has the Phase II helmet.

Though that could just be the crappy quality of the trailer.

4. Chance the Jedi

Chance the Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 25, 2005
    I really think it is a Phase II helmet... because it was easy for me to see the appearance of the Phase I helmet with the bad quality of the trailer.

Maybe it could be a prototype of the Phase II helmet?

5. Fistofan55

Sep 7, 2009
    It was definitely Phase II. I could tell from the straight bell-shape and not an edgy-retro look. I guess only the top-ranking clones have Phase II armor now. Phase I will continue for the clones we already know and love.

I am really disapointed by this. I wanted see Fordo in Phase I and I also wanted to see Kit's clones! :mad:

I am probably the most disapointed Fistofan right now! Maybe not with merch. though....

6. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    Actually, we did see Kit's clones in the Season 1 webcomic. It is the one where Kit tracks Robonino down on Rodia.

7. SpecialOpsUnit

Sep 1, 2007
    Yeah it was Phase II armor. A guy on rebelscum.com was at this and saw the trailer first hand, he also said you see Commander Bacara in his Phase II armor during it, probably in the background where are we see is fuzzy pixels. I can post the link to the post if needed.

Looks like they'll slowly introduce it which I like and don't like. Phase II obviously reminds us of the Empire and Order 66. I grew attached to the Phase I armor as well.

8. Exlonox

Exlonox Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2010
    On the negative side, I don't like the look of the clone training. Too "sci-fi" for Star Wars for me. On the plus, some animation shots look like the Clone Wars team has kicked it up a level from season two. The space footage was particularly impressive.

9. Fistofan55

Sep 7, 2009
    Aaaaand they also showup in that free comic book day comic. What I want to see is the actual animated clones in action.
    Nothing better than a real deal, even if it isn't really isn't alive. Better than a comic-strip.

10. MarkVader1991

MarkVader1991 Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2010
    The problem is TCW has an ever growing cast, and its simply not possible to give them all screen time. While I can understand why people want to see there favroite characters animated to me it just seems like a waste of resources. Why give time to characters with pre-written fates. Design some new characters who fates arent written and give them more screentime. That way they could build up some tension on who lives and who dosent. Alas, new characters tend to just become cannon fodder.

11. Game3525

Game3525 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
    True, but they have made an attempt to stop that in season 2. I agree that we need more original characters and hopefully we get a few in season 3.

12. Nerd39

Nerd39 Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2010
    Listen, I'm new, but I don't have time to chat. So me and my friends were debating if Ahsoka dies in this season. We agreed since we looked up the last episode in Season 3 was called "The Final Sacrifice." I'm not positive it is called that episode, but since Ahsoka has these weird dreams, I guess she dies. We also said maybe Cad Bane and Ziro the Hutt die. One of my friends said maybe Boba Fett worked for Jabba and raided Ziro's place, and took a ship just like Slave I since in Lethal Trackdown it was destroyed. I guess he took that and shot Cad Bane, and early Cad Bane was talking to those two from the preview. Then Boba burst in and kills Ziro with a saber dart.

13. Nerd39

Nerd39 Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2010
    EDIT: This is much more fun.

[image=http://i3.iofferphoto.com/img/1111910400/_i/6229115/1.jpg]

14. Nerd39

Nerd39 Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2010
    More warm fuzzies:

[image=http://naoresisto.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/my-little-pony.jpg]

15. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    You should probably read the rules of the JC on how to post. :p

16. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Nah, already taken care of.

17. fistofan1

Dec 8, 2009
    Ohhh, warm fuzzies! [face_hypnotized]

18. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Nothing like a troll. Anyway, I'm hoping that season 3 is even better, and bigger than season 2. Sorry, but I don't want pre-written fates. I want all characters and situations put in animation. And why not? The technology is getting better and their are so many things of the clone wars that I rather see than read.

19. MarkVader1991

MarkVader1991 Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2010

20. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    No, it just regular fanon.

21. fistofan1

Dec 8, 2009
    It's supershadow. http://www.starwarsclonewars.net/tv_television_show_series/season_3_three_iii_third_3rd_series_3_three_2010/episode_guide_episodes_list_listing_lists_listings.html [face_frustrated]

22. Ronderu_lij_Kumar

Ronderu_lij_Kumar Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2009
    Geesh Supershadow's at it again :::sighs::: :rolleyes:

23. fistofan1

Dec 8, 2009
    He really needs to find a new hobby...

24. SpecialOpsUnit

Sep 1, 2007
    How that guy is still around baffles me.

25. cadbanerocks21

cadbanerocks21 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 26, 2010
    I know, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.