--Clone Wars Season 3 Premiere Trailer Discussion--

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by IG_2000, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idpullthecurtains Jedi Knight

star 1
    [image=C:/Users/Leighton/Desktop/shaak.jpg]

hmmm how do I post an image? lol
  2. GGrievous Force Ghost

star 5
    Anakin was referring to the dreams had about his mother, which were the same he had about Padme. Her death.
  3. MercenaryAce Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah...truth be told, I found that stuff more interesting than the stuff in the actual trailer for season 3.
  4. Darth_Foo Force Ghost

star 4
    just from the close-up of that un-helmeted clone it seems the animation is going to be even better is S3! september/october can't come fast enough :_|

EDIT- have the vid paused when ashoka wakes up...and unless there is a new white skinned, reddish haired character who also wears too much eye make-up, then looks like aurra sing is back
  5. Suzi-Wan Jedi Padawan

6. Darth_Foo Force Ghost

star 4
    sorry Suzi but there is def hair on that head
  7. Daren_Kole Jedi Padawan

Maybe the Nikto Jedi is Ma'kis'shaalas from the Purge comic, or Ausar Auset from Republic: the Siege of Saleucemi
  8. ILuvJarJar Force Ghost

star 6
    If you pay close attaention to the part with Cad Bane, C-3PO is floating around next to him.

[face_thinking]
  9. mighty_mouse_droid Jedi Master

star 1

Could someone please post a link to the trailer of the trailer for Season 3? I mean the really short one with the new mandos in it.
  10. GGrievous Force Ghost

star 5
    It's not really confirmed to be the New Mandalorians. You can try youtube, but that little teaser was shown during the commercials.
  11. mighty_mouse_droid Jedi Master

star 1

Already tried Youtube, along with about a half a dozen other video sites. That lil' bugger is a tough one to find.
  12. MistrX Force Ghost

star 4
    I liked that little taste we got. Hopefully, that Grievous/Obi-Wan duel helps the general's reputation.

Though that shot of the clone firing toward the Jedi was interesting. Looks like he might have been taking someone down that was between him and the Jedi. Was he saving him? Or was Ahsoka getting a flash of 66?

Nice to see Cad Bane will be back. I hope he gets a few more appearances than this season. Ziro, too, who hasn't really bothered me much.

And the second time I watched I realized that the individual beside the Kaminoan appeared to be Shaak Ti! SHAAK TI!!!! Woooooo!
  13. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    How do you know that those two shots are a sequence? Just because there is a shot of a clone firing and a Jedi deflecting blaster bolts, does that mean that the clone is trying to kill the Jedi?!
  14. MistrX Force Ghost

star 4
    It could be, it might not. It does look like the SBD gets taken down by a lightsaber though. Or a combination of both.

It's a little strange that she's sleeping in her outfit. Guess they can't make a pajamas model yet.

It's not as if she's the only one who wears the same thing all the time, though. Every single Jedi wears the same outfit whenever they show up.
  15. Exlonox Jedi Padawan

You didn't see Anakin and Mace at the beginning of "Lethal Trackdown"?
  16. GGrievous Force Ghost

star 5
    Ahsoka likes to sleep with her normal clothing, and her lightsaber on his belt. You can see it in the trailer. [face_plain]
  17. mighty_mouse_droid Jedi Master

star 1
    But a Jedi ALWAYS needs to be ready for combat. Anakin and Windu were in a room in the Jedi temple guarded by clone troops and dozens of Jedi. Ahsoka, for all we see, could be on board a ship, or inside an outpost station.
  18. StarWarrior77 Jedi Knight

star 3
    That trailer was pretty darn awesome. =D= We have to wait a looooooooong time 'till S3 premiers. :_|
  19. Darth_Kyrantar Jedi Knight

if you watch closely you can see the clone's blaster (pistol?) is firing blue bolts while the following shot of the Jedi only has red bolts going past him so I'd say they're just two separate shots stuck together.
  20. TaradosGon Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I'm assuming that the Nikto Jedi is the same character as the one mentioned in the Episode Guide for Grievous Intrigue:

I admit that I've never spotted the Nikto in the War Room, but I suspect that it will indeed turn out to be Makis Shaalas.

My initial reaction to the un-helmeted clone in red was that he was Ganch from the Starwars.com web comic. However, after re-watching the S3 preview I see he lacks the tatooing on his head.
  21. Armchair_Admiral Force Ghost

star 4
    I hope that Ventress shows up again some time in Season 3. It seemed kinda odd that she didn't appear at all in Season 2 after showing up several times in Season 1.

More Jedi should be killed in Season 3 too; it seems the TCW crew only likes to kill off one Jedi per season. [face_thinking]
  22. TaradosGon Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Hopefully we'll see the rest of the Council in Season 2.

With Shaak Ti confirmed, that leaves Even Piell, Oppo Rancicis, and Saesee Tiin.

I also hope that Adi Gallia and Eeth Koth will survive until after Stass Allie and Agen Kolar are introduced, respectively.
  23. fanboyskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Um, is that another Jedi standing behind him holding a YELLOW lightsaber?
  24. Exlonox Jedi Padawan

Don't you think that would make the jedi seem too weak? They are superheroes of sorts.
  25. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    That's my point.

Where do you see another Jedi? I think is just a spark.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.