main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series --Clone Wars Season 3 Premiere Trailer Discussion--

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by IG_2000, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaden_Starkiller

Jaden_Starkiller Jedi Youngling

Nov 24, 2009
    Am I the only one who hopes Ahsoka makes it to season 4 ????

2. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Absolutely not! I want Ahsoka to make it through all of the seasons and beyond! I also hope she becomes a central (if not the MAIN) character. Anakin, Obi, Padme and company have had their time in the spotlight.

Darth Valkyrus likes this.
  3. Avantre

Avantre Jedi Master

May 2, 2010
    No, you're not the only one - I like Ahsoka well enough. I also don't seriously think that if they do kill her, that they'll kill her before the end of Season 4 at the earliest. If they kill her too early then their ensuing 'Anakin gets revenge/gets darker' storyline would probably peak too early.

4. Jaden_Starkiller

Jaden_Starkiller Jedi Youngling

Nov 24, 2009
    Glad to hear, some times I feel like the only Ahsoka fan out there :)

5. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I despise Ahsoka, but I have a feeling if she were to die, so too would the series. That would probably be the last episode.

So yeah, stay alive Ahsoka! Just don't like, be in too many episodes or anything.

6. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    Oh, I like Ahsoka just fine. I just hope that she's used well, though, and not too Sue-ish, else we'll be getting more of the same stuff in the show and on the boards. XD

If there was any season where she might have good cause to start showing us the things she's been learning (from Luminara, Barriss, Plo Koon and Tera Sinube, etc.), it'd be this one, I think. At least signs of that, what with the whole premonition situation.
    Plus, if we surmise that the show might last until the fifth season, this is as good a place as any for her to start worrying about her fate. :p

Also, that clear-visor helmet on the clone with the minigun looks interesting. Wonder what his deal is...a little well-armed for a hazardous material crew member, isn't he? [face_laugh]

7. Master_Ph0bia

Master_Ph0bia Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2008
    Hey Im going discuss about last few seconds of the trailer so let get started
    [image=http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1161/starwarscomvideoview001.jpg]
    As you can see barely that person has red hair so that not ventress because so completely has no hair
    So its a 50 and 50 chance that could be Sing or Completely new character

As I look into the image more see that Ahsoka bit interested then she in complete shock so it could that she finds out what happens to Anakin and the Jedi since this about premonitions

So thats form me speculating I'll let you speculate form the image above

8. XCell

XCell Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    Maybe Ahsoka developes a fear of Aurra Sing? Or perhaps Aurra tries to turn Ahsoka against the Jedi, and brings up her own experiences.

9. Exlonox

Exlonox Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2010
    That is without a doubt Sing. Right down to the beads in the hair.

10. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    It will be nice to see Sing make a return. It will probably be bittersweet for Ahsoka. The look on her face suggested that Ahsoka believes that Aurra did not survive the crash, and that it was not Ahsoka's intent to kill Aurra Sing. Having Aurra Sing crop back would probably be a relief for Ahsoka, but at the same time there's the whole Aurra wanting revenge thing that she will have to deal with.

11. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Maybe it's Cassie Cryar. ;)

12. Corpseslayer

Corpseslayer Jedi Master star 1

Nov 6, 2009
    Can't wait for:
    1) Cad Bane returns!!!
    2) Shaak Ti!!!!!!!!!!!

One question:Where is Ventress???!!!

13. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    I love the trailer. It seems like Ahsoka was having visions of being on Dagobah. And we have Kamino and Shaak Tii! It seems like TCW and The Force Unleashed II will both be visiting Kamino and Dagobah (if you haven't already read the spoilers).

14. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Wasn't Dagobah supposed to be "secret"?! It looks like now everybody is going there... :rolleyes:

15. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    I hope it isn't Dagobah. What's there that's so important, pre-ROTS/Yoda getting there.

16. rumblewagon

Sep 24, 2004
    "Through the Force, things you will see, other places, the future, the past...old friends long gone..." - Yoda.

If it is Dagobah that Ahsoka is seeing in her Force visions, then it could mean:
    1. She sees a vision of Yoda in exile on Dagobah following the events of ROTS.
    2. She sees herself visiting Dagobah (before or after events of ROTS).
    - if before ROTS, then what would draw her there?
    - if after ROTS, then she escapes Order 66 and meets up with Yoda! :D
    3. She sees a vision of the events of ESB Dagobah (I can just hear the grumblings of discontent if Ahsoka is that prescient).

"Difficult to see, always in motion is the future." - Yoda.

17. Executor_of_Order66

Executor_of_Order66 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2009
    I'm trying not to read to much into this preview for the whole season being like this but wouldn't it be cool if over the summer they release the official timeline of the clone wars so far and then for season 3 the show runs continuously. What I mean by this is there would be no more jumping around the timeline. I could see how the first two seasons were suppose to introduce us to many things that happen during the clone wars and now Season 3 will start to develop an overarching story for the rest of the series. [face_praying]

18. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    So what you're saying is that you want Ahsoka to be completely more powerful, and she'll get a more in-depth look in the future? I can't buy any of that. Basically I feel it's too early to tell if it's truly Dagobah. There's a lot of swamp/forest planets in the galaxy. Dagobah maybe theorized because of Yoda, but it doesn't seem right.

19. XCell

XCell Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    ^Well, remember Mustafar..

20. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    Well, they announced Mustafar at SDCC, and that's where we first learned of it appearing in TCW, unless you bought the Art of TCW book. I'm not saying it's a bad thing visiting these planets before the important events, I.e, Mission to Mustafar/Duel on Mustafar in ROTS, Yoda in Dagobah, but would it make sense story-wise for them to visit them. Ahsoka visioning the future and is on Dagobah seems odd to me.

21. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    She's off to visit this guy.

22. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    I hope that too. Now that I talk about it, there is no good reason to suggest that Dagobah is in the trailer...

23. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    Another thing I thought of is that, just because The Force Unleashed II is going to show Dagobah, doesn't mean TCW should do the same. This happened last year with that whole Zombie deal. Death troopers and TCW's brain worms. Mirroring doesn't make any sense.

24. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    Yes, but surprisingly, those brain-worm-zombies were pretty well received as an episode. :p
    It's true that they should try and be a bit more inventive or not mirror things so explicitly, but hey, if they can accomplish it well, then I say go for it.

As for Dagobah...Well, I dunno. It's not like it's the ONLY swamp planet out there, right? :confused:

25. rumblewagon

Sep 24, 2004
    I can hear Anakin saying to Obi-Wan: "You will not stop me! Padawan Tano will become more powerful than either of us!"

I don't really see how it would make her more powerful. Who's to say what the Force decides to show to any single Jedi? It's probably not Dagobah in any case. We see a few images and jump to conclusions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.