main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars Season 3 to air 3/21/05

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Mar 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    The explosive finale of The Cartoon Network's Star Wars: Clone Wars micro-series is coming, and once again Hyperspace will be your online destination to catch all the stylish animated action. Since 2003, Hyperspace has been posting the Star Wars: Clone Wars series, providing members with the online debut for all 20 chapters of Volume I of the series.
    With Volume II, the episodes are much longer in length -- 12 minutes each. The new series will air daily starting on March 21st. The night it airs on Cartoon Network, it will appear on starwars.com Hyperspace for download. A smaller version of it will appear the next day in the Clone Wars section of starwars.com, available to all viewers for a limited time.

The five episodes of Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume II picks up right where Volume I left off -- with a team of Jedi trapped in a wrecked starship on Hypori, being hunted maliciously by General Grievous. As the series progresses, it jumps forward in time, to see Anakin Skywalker as a heroic Jedi Knight, fighting alongside Obi-Wan Kenobi on different battlefronts of the Clone Wars.

The legendary pair is assigned to the distant Outer Rim world of Koobi to root out Separatist activity. Instead, they find a tribal culture steeped in ancient traditions, and Anakin must pass a dangerous trial to survive.

Elsewhere, the action explodes on Coruscant as General Grievous leads a lightning strike on the capital word to capture Chancellor Palpatine, and the Jedi rush to intercept. This story arc serves as the lead-in to Episode III -- where Star Wars: Clone Wars ends, Revenge of the Sith begins.

Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume II is helmed by the same creative team as the first volume -- featuring the artist talents of Genndy Tartakovsky and Paul Rudish. Keep checking starwars.com for more specific details as March 21 approaches. If you're not already a member of Hyperspace, click here to get started.

2. LinkintheForce

LinkintheForce Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2005
    YES!!! [face_dancing] now i can finally watch them. i always forgot to watch them when they were on tv [face_dancing]

3. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Don't forget tonight to watch The Clone Wars. :)

4. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    That was sweet! The whole part with C-3PO taking off the robe was hilarious! What did you guys think of the Knighting Ceremony? :)

5. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    It was nice to see :)
    Grievous is one Bad Dude!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.